• Japan attack Pearl on Jap1

it sends 3 figs in that battle of which only one has a ground landing point

do i as playin Japan have to move the AC to Solomons in COMBAT MOVE PHASE  to pick up the figs
    or i am not obligatory to do this

just to leave ACs in range to pick up the figs in NONCOMBAT

thank you in advance

• You need only to declare that you will move the Carrier in order to pick the fighter in the non combat move.

After the battle, if you still have the fighter, you must move the aircraft crrier in order to allow the landing.

• @Romulus:

You need only to declare that you will move the Carrier in order to pick the fighter in the non combat move.

so i dont have to specify the SZ

• You should only demonstrate that the fighter you send in battle have a possibility to land, that there is at least a move that your Carrier may do in NCM, but you have not to declare the sz, nor have to move the AC there before the combat.
    If there is only one sea zone that allows the landing, it is implicit that you have to move there.
    But if you have more than one possibility (and Pearl Harbour attack is just the case because you may move the AC to the SZ 52, or the Solomons SZ or in Wake SZ) you do not need to declare in which sz you will move.

Technically you can ever move the AC in combat move if you do not move it in combat, and moving it at the Solomons before the combat is, sticking to the rule an unnecessary and almost illegal move. The combat move have to bring a unit in a hostile territory or sea zone amd a empty sea zone is friendly.

• thank you Romulus

• It is only knowledge sharing! Someone explained it to me, and I explain it to someone else, so knowledge of each one of us increase!

Moreover, I may test if I really understood the concept, only trying to explain it to other people, and other one may correct me if I am wrong, so I learn!

So I also should thak you, and anyone that would say his opinion!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m