Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Field Command: Singapore 1942

• '10

@Pvt.Ryan:

So Field Marshal have you ever thought of making a module for this game? It looks real fun but I don’t have $70 burning a hole in my pocket. I mean I’d rather have the board version but a module would be great for a demo. What do ya think? Also I noticed that in your rulebook that you have the “company commander” section of the training guide as rolling for one unit. Does that mean one unit is roughly 140 men strong? Idf so thats cool because it gives the game a sense of realism. Bonus points for historical accuracy  🙂

I can’t do that as this is not my game.  Any module or TripleA version of this game would have to be licensed by WorldsForge Ltd.  FMG is the North American distributor of Field Command games only.

I can tell you that Historical accuracy is very important to the design team at WorldsForge.  This is by far the highest Quality Historical board game I have ever had the pleasure of playing.

• Ah well thats to bad. Well if you ever have a game that is similar to Singapore please make a module because it would be a great game.

• @Imperious:

No but i will post pics of the AA pieces next to them.

lol this tread is over 2 years old and I guess IL forgot to post pics of A&A and Singapore pieces for a side by side comparison.  😄

• Customizer

You can gauge the size of pieces against the infantry. There is a good set of pics at BoardGameGeek.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m