Help, want to play by email?

• Myself and a couple relatives would like to play A&A together. However we are unable to play straight through in one night. Is it possible to complete one countries’ round, then notify the other human player that it is their turn via email, notify the next in-line, and so on. We are looking to have about one move per week. BTW, my uncle has the cdrom instruction manual and I am unable to review it. I am desperate and would be happy even with a “yes, the manual explains how to do this”

• Check out the “games” section - there are many PBEM games ongoing. Find the set up you like the best, and roll with that.
    There are ways to roll out turns (http://linksync.net/login.html - dicey - very easy, just follow the directions. Both players get the 3rd party dice rolls in their email - you get it on screen).
    Also players may end their turn with a summary of units and territories, or if you use the map utility (http://www.aamc.net/txt_dloads.shtml - use the Beta AAAMap v .96) you can email each other a recent map and update every move.
    I’m a big fan of PBEM - thanks to Field Marshall who patiently instructed me in its use. Again please check out some of the games ongoing or completed for templates, as well as strategies for play.
    Have fun, and if you have any more specific questions, don’t be afraid to ask them here.

• Thanks a lot! By the way, if anyone is interested in a very, very fun first-person shooter game with an authentic WW2 feel , check out “Day of Defeat”. Go to dayofdefeatmod.com to check it out. I am a disciple of this game, even though I’m not great at it. Just thought I’d pass this info on since I grew up a fan of Axis and Allies….Perhaps there are more people like me who would enjoy both DOD and A&A.
    BTW, the ai of the computer sucks on this A&A cd-rom…I played as UK, and the U.S. never got into the Pacific OR European theatre…They just kept buying transports and submarines???
    Thanks again!

• hi
    I want to play via email axis and allies. so who wants to play with me? then email me:

alexcu4@gmx.de

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m