• I have a problem. Me and my cousins have been playing a combined game of AAE and AAP. Now, as the US, I was eventually able to blockade japan completely. As for germany, we soon consolidated them into a small part of europe. The problem is, they made infantry stacks in both places, consisting of almost 30-40 each. Normally, we wooupld play it out to whjere they had their megar 5+6 production per turn, and bomb the tar out of them untill we could overrun them wint a huge assault, but the two axis powers are leaving for college. this presents a problem, as one of them is being a complete jerk, refusing to give up. There has to be some sort of way to determine a winner in a a game like this. Is there any accepted method?

• This is what I would do, if you currently hold an army advantage: Take all of your land + air forces, have the axis do the same, and have one massive free-for-all. That’s the simplest thing I can think of. :D

• … and use your bmrs(bombers) in the Combat Phase. Do not SBR(Strategic Bombing Raid).

• Plus, before the turn begins, put all your money into tech and hope for Heavy Bombers. :D

come to Round beginning and everyone roll Tech’s

and do or die everyone :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m