• here’s a couple territory question/anecdotes from playing over the weekend:

on my '42 map, Gibraltar appears to touch both SZ 12 & 13.  the line for the outline of the TT starts at Spain, then continues touching 12 until it gets to 13, where the SZ line then proceeds south to Morrocco.  While AA50 has them connected to both, AAR isn’t, but it’s so close it makes you wonder…

And then there is UK; does it touch SZ3 or not?  my '42 map has the line that comes from the Arctic Circle touching the UK.  Then the line that extends from the UK to Norway to separate SZ 3 & 6 just offset above the UK so that technically SZ 3 does not touch the UK.  This is new from previous incarnations, did I miss somewhere where this is actually the case or is the image askew from what was desired?

• @LuckyDay:

And then there is UK; does it touch SZ3 or not?  my '42 map has the line that comes from the Arctic Circle touching the UK.  Then the line that extends from the UK to Norway to separate SZ 3 & 6 just offset above the UK so that technically SZ 3 does not touch the UK.  This is new from previous incarnations, did I miss somewhere where this is actually the case or is the image askew from what was desired?

found in the Fact thread.  thanks Krieg!

@Krieghund:

@questioneer:

5. I assume UK touches z3???

Yes, it does.

• Official Q&A

Gibraltar doesn’t touch sea zone 12.

• good deal, that’s the way we played it, but the way the printing actually worked out overlapping it coulda helped the German defense of the Med, as would have that UK sz3 thing to protect Karelia.
    thanks Krieg.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m