Belief-o-matic: What is your religion (or non-religion)

• 2007 AAR League

all those christian suicide murderers i guess.  or those christians who all over the globe who are trying to violently attack muslims in their own countries, or was that one the other way around.

not to mention the Crusades or the Knights Templar (those who invented banking), they where suicidal at best, they had a standing order not to retreat.

For the warriors of the Order, there was a cardinal rule of never surrendering unless the Templar flag had fallen, and even in that case they were first to try and regroup with another of the Christian orders, such as that of the Hospitallers. Only after all flags had fallen were they allowed to leave the battlefield.[45] The red cross that the Templars wore on their robes was a symbol of martyrdom, and to die in combat was considered a great honour assuring a place in heaven. This uncompromising principle, along with a reputation for courage, excellent training, and heavy armament, made the Templars one of the most feared combat forces in medieval times

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knights_Templar

So we have had our share of maniacs, and still have.

• 2007 AAR League

@Baghdaddy:

I think she failed the “hot enough” test.

@M36:

Actually Switch and Cyan, I was joking. I didn’t take the test.

Are you talking about Baghdaddy’s test :-D

• Oh, and frood - I love the quote.  I had to find the exact words the other day…

• 2007 AAR League

liberals are crazy.  we dont kill muslims as a christian act.  its a secular for our states benefit act.  muslims kill in name of religion, christians do not.  dont even draw parallels, they are not close and make all 3 of you look dumb.

just because way in the past, christians had the bad idea to push beliefs on others, you submit your pathetic liberals selves to accepting that the acts of muslim terrorists are on par with “so called christians fundamentalists”  who the christians ones dont kill people.  they may yell loud about abortion and homosexuals but thats it.

and we have a guy who’s avatar is supposed to talk about how smart he is  and he says with a straight face that mudering muslim bastards are the same as men in the military(who arent all christian, but you are so smart you must of known that even if you called the military christian earlier) who try to defend the innocent from the murderers.

our military in iraq try to defend innocent iraqis from murderous criminals, terrorists, murderers, pyschopaths, and religious fundamentalists. they are not out there trying to kill muslims in a religious war.  got that liberals?

How do you suppose many Muslims view the Western invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq?

so i dont care about this.  they can be wrong all damn day about this, we just deal with it like we deal with liberals who dont know shit about anything.

They think they are justified in killing you and you think you are justified in killing them.? What makes you more right than them

This gentlemen, exemplifies the liberal in all of his glory.  the liberal can equate a muslim murderer who will kill thousands in attacks just because other people are different and in his mind deserving of death, and equate it with us trying to stop murderers from killing others.  i love it.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• @balungaloaf:

we dont kill muslims as a christian act.

Right, because that would invalidate your faith.  You really aren’t Christian if you advocate violence.

just because way in the past, christians had the bad idea to push beliefs on others

I didn’t know they had many caves in Nebraska.

and we have a guy who’s avatar is supposed to talk about how smart he is  and he says with a straight face that mudering muslim bastards are the same as men in the military(who arent all christian, but you are so smart you must of known that even if you called the military christian earlier) who try to defend the innocent from the murderers.

In a black & white world that religion tries to paint in (which is sorely myopic), there is and there isn’t.  If you are killing, and killing is bad/evil, you’re not good.  Looking at the world in frood’s terms makes much more sense, as far as progress goes.

our military in iraq try to defend innocent iraqis from murderous criminals, terrorists, murderers, pyschopaths, and religious fundamentalists. they are not out there trying to kill muslims in a religious war.  got that liberals?

Yet they do kill innocent Iraqis in the process.  And call it “collateral damage.”  Seems pretty insulting to me.

so i dont care about this.  they can be wrong all damn day about this, we just deal with it like we deal with liberals who dont know sh*t about anything.

You don’t think the opinion of Iraqi & Afghanistan civilians matters?  Then pull the fark out.  Damn.

This gentlemen, exemplifies the liberal in all of his glory.  the liberal can equate a muslim murderer who will kill thousands in attacks just because other people are different and in his mind deserving of death, and equate it with us trying to stop murderers from killing others.  i love it.

Nah, it shows your lack of critical thinking.  It doesn’t matter if you are atheist, Buddhist, black, poor, homosexual, etc., if you kill for whatever reason, you are still a killer.  People generally don’t like that.  Seems we do have a lot in common.

• 2007 AAR League

In a black & white world that religion tries to paint in (which is sorely myopic), there is and there isn’t.  If you are killing, and killing is bad/evil, you’re not good.  Looking at the world in frood’s terms makes much more sense, as far as progress goes.

wtf, can you not kill terrible people?  MUST you LET them murder and enslave everyone, just b/c its better to not kill.  sometimes, others peoples safety from death or enslavement are something to KILL BAD people for.  i hope the world is never full of you’s, b/c the world would be screwed.

just because way in the past, christians had the bad idea to push beliefs on others
    I didn’t know they had many caves in Nebraska.

seriously now, no christians are killing people to spread the faith.

Yet they do kill innocent Iraqis in the process.  And call it “collateral damage.”  Seems pretty insulting to me.

yes, tragic accidents.  and you would surrender to the murderers who target them?

response

Nah, it shows your lack of critical thinking.  It doesn’t matter if you are atheist, Buddhist, black, poor, homosexual, etc., if you kill for whatever reason, you are still a killer.  People generally don’t like that.  Seems we do have a lot in common.

ok, you never do anything to protect others from murderers.  i on the one hand, will kill someone who is about to murder you.  you it seems, wouldnt even save yourself, b/c killing is bad.  so you would have never fought to defend europe from the nazis and so on and so on.  these guys are murderers, the sickest most depraved in the world,  and you think fighting them makes us the same as them?  no way liberal man.  i support saving iraqis, you support them being abandoned to be slaughtered.

• Thread has become political and this is the General topic area.

Thread locked.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m