• Ok. So I made a V-1 for my game. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/thunder_/v-1.jpgTaking into consideration, that it was “aimed” (and I use that term loosely) at the enemy, its ranging device was set, (I’ll provide details in anybody wants them) then it was launched, with an 1800# warhead, towards its target, how would a person use this in A&A?

• Well I don’t mean to be flippant, but they wouldn’t be; not in AAM. The V-1 rockets (and V-2) were almost exclusively used as strategic weapons and not tactical ones. I believe it was only one occasion that they tried it as a tactical weapon (late in the war to blow up a bridge IIRC); it didn’t work out too well.

If you were to insist on using them I would suggest simply similar rules to offboard artillery (Scatter range & direction) and a “rocket salvo” type area of effect.

The model is nice, but I think it’d be best used as an objective rather than a combat unit; I’d sooner see WotC bring out a Maus than V-1s…. but then look what they did to the Katyusha, so who knows.

• Good points Der Lieter…. I guess that I should learn more about this game…

• '19 Moderator

@Der:

The model is nice, but I think it’d be best used as an objective rather than a combat unit

I think that sums it up.

• It still looks cool.  :wink:

• @MechanizedWarfare:

It still looks cool.  :wink:

Agreed.

• Thanks guys… Should I make some available for sale?  :roll:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m