• I have played AAP a fair bit but never the newer ones: AAP40, AAE40, AA50, AA42
    So just wondering how you would compare the new axis and allies pacific 40 to the older original axis and allies pacific.
    thanks.

• They dont compare at all we play a lot of ALPHA+2 and its a great game.  We also about once a month when we go for a second game we’ll do the older games A.A. Pacfic & Europe those games are awsome games that layed down the base fort the latter games.  AsJapan can you get the 22$ ? what Island do you fail to take? how early do they start Bombing you? how many ones did the Allies roll on the opening round? They seem more do or die, oops I for got to say how well are you rolling?  You have to do this or its all over or you have to do this to get that more cut throat.  Less grand strategy there is no recovering from a bad round.  there also quicker to play and there are less rules and situations
      I love them both if I had to choose I would look at how much time I had and how many players are avalible
      All nite and 4+ players ALPHA+ 2 or 3.5, less than 4 players and limited time    any one of the older ones or even the ORIGINAL their all great in their own way

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m