If you liked Axis and Allies Try…

• The Game Hearts of Iron. It is a PC Game that costs about 30 dollars.

It is very good, and very complex. Look it up. It is similiar to axis and allies but more complex, aslo, you can be any country in the world.

• This should be placed in the “other games” forum

• '19 Moderator

I just read up on this game… I gota have it!

• Love the game, very fun to play. Not exactly much like Axis and Allies however :)

This is probably the most complex and in depth war game you will ever play enjoy.

• Unfortunately the AI for Hearts of Iron is lousy. Check out this thread…

http://www.wargamer.com/forum/wargamer/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=341

• Well, i guess the AI is the most problematic part, but it can give you quite a challenge. The thread you posted, well, someone complaining about an AI being too strong …. well… and then complaining that the AI does not play 100% like history went. I mean, that is something that happens in A&A all the time, or when did the Allies take Norway in WW2? …

Anyway. I think HoI is a great game, not as good as Europa Universalis II, but then EU I sucked. So, if HoI II makes the same progress as EU II, then that game will be the best for a very very long time.

• Btw,

there is a new patch out there for HoI (well, tomorrow it is)… it is said they they have done quite some work on the AI. We will see…

• '19 Moderator

I have been trying for two weeks to get this game on Ebay, if one of you guys is bidding against me knock it off! :wink:

• Wow… this most be at least the 3rd post I’ve posted dedicated toward Hearts of Iron. The version of Hearts of Iron was very buggy, though that’s what I get for getting it freeware. The game is almost impossible to find nowadays. :-?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m