• Am I missing pieces? Or do some factions start with more stuff than others (US has ~4 Aircraft Carriers I believe, Russia has 2)?

Also, is there somewhere I can print a larger map for battles (specifically Eastern Europe and Africa) and IPCs?

Thanks

• '10

Am I missing pieces? Or do some factions start with more stuff than others (US has ~4 Aircraft Carriers I believe, Russia has 2)?

i do not own 1942, but i know in other versions, all countries do not necessarily come with the same amount of pieces.  seeing as i’ve never see Russia build a CV (unless to rub it in to the loser), there really isn’t a need for 2 or more

• @M:

Am I missing pieces? Or do some factions start with more stuff than others (US has ~4 Aircraft Carriers I believe, Russia has 2)?

Also, is there somewhere I can print a larger map for battles (specifically Eastern Europe and Africa) and IPCs?

Thanks

No it’s not incomplete, they just don’t want to make more of something they don’t need, like when will USSR need a navy.

• You can find things in the File section here:  http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/41863/axis-allies-1942-edition like IPCs and a parts inventory for AA42.

• @M:

Am I missing pieces?

The rulebook states that there are 370 pieces, including factories and AA Guns. There’s probably a list somewhere on this forum section listing the number of individual pieces.

• I have A&A1942 and it comes with 2 AC for USSR. You are not missing pieces. There is also a thread in this forum for a larger revamped A&A1942 map made by IL.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m