• @Fishmoto37:

@IronDuke:

Here is a tiled version of the map.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdnggn4zmmj/AAMedTiled.pdf

This will make a 20"x 30" map. Sorry it took so long.

I have printed this out but it is way too small to be practical. Can you tile the original map that you posted? If you cannot then I still thank you for your efforts.

How is it too small? Most of the territories are large, and the small ones have blow up circles

• Will I need too paint any new pieces for this game.

• Honestly, if they return to “front” style games I see several options.  I think they would definitely lean towards US involved fronts for obvious reasons.

1. North Africa.  This just SCREAMS for a game.  You can involve the US, UK, Germany and Italy, even starting in 1940 with Italy’s invasion.  The game would be heavy on logistics, say the board broken down by “routes” marked by supply points.  The more supply points you have, the easier it is to attack, stack units etc.  (a nice idea would be steal the “starvation” rolls from the game World War IV, just modify it as fuel instead)  Sea power would be huge in the game, not as offense, but as lifelines to both sides.

2)  The allied invasion of Italy.  This could be the size of AAE40 if you set it up right.

1. Okinawa.  Considering this was one of the bloodiest land battles in the Pacific with over 150,000 casualties combined and one of the biggest deployment of armored units in the theater I would love to see it.
  • '10

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Fishmoto37:

@IronDuke:

Here is a tiled version of the map.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zdnggn4zmmj/AAMedTiled.pdf

This will make a 20"x 30" map. Sorry it took so long.

I have printed this out but it is way too small to be practical. Can you tile the original map that you posted? If you cannot then I still thank you for your efforts.

How is it too small? Most of the territories are large, and the small ones have blow up circles

I finally got a larger version of this map printed out. Now I can sub divide the land and sea zones and create my own version of the North Africa campaign. That is why I wanted a larger map. Who knows when we will get such a game from WOTC.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m