We appreciate the grandness of global game but

• Have you guys seen the onyx version of Risk at Barnes and Nobel?
    I would love a slightlly increased in size version of Spring 1942, maybe with air and naval bases and if it was done similar to that edition. I would happily give up another $100 for another version. I wonder if you guys would agree?
    Sorry if off topic but I played my first game of risk in 10 years and might put Pac40 up for a week or two.

• What are you saying that you want an Onyx version of A&A?

• Have you seen it?  That is a real collectable. The thought of a wood a&a board raised 2 1/2 inches setting in my war room puts a smile on my face?  So  yea that what im saying.

• They would probably only make 50 copies or something :P

How many total copies of AA50 were produced?

• they will relese AA50th aniversery after europe in 2011-12

it will be dubbed “Axis and Allies: Advanced” or something like that

with all the new stuff, and basicly a AA50 board with a 2 territory australia and mech and tacs and some other stuff, ports and ABs maybe

$149.99 USD

they arent making another theatre game anytime soon……

• where did you get those infos?

• i only know the combined boards will take DAYS to play

• i wouldnt mind seeing an onyx edition…but once europe 40 comes out and u combine the games to form Global 40…why would u want to go back to playing the smaller versions unless u want a very quick game?

• @oztea:

they will relese AA50th aniversery after europe in 2011-12

it will be dubbed “Axis and Allies: Advanced” or something like that

with all the new stuff, and basicly a AA50 board with a 2 territory australia and mech and tacs and some other stuff, ports and ABs maybe

$149.99 USD

they arent making another theatre game anytime soon……

Maybe it will be short of set up pieces like AAP1940. And the set up and rule book will be incorrect like AAP1940. And no IPCs or reference cards like AAP1940.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m