Dire Axis Situation….To the Last man.

• Thats funny, when I am with a group of my friends we are so competitive that the last couple of times it was a free for all yelling match (except last time when it was just four of us, that went pretty well).  It sounds like you are doing alright, as long as germany hasn’t fallen by the time russia goes down, then the axis can pretty much swing the game from there.  We have not played with NA yet so I am not too familiar with them.  Keep us updated on your progess and good luck :)

• Sounds like you are going to win.

With a huge stockpile of inf, Atlantic wall almost makes it’s not worth it to bring troops from an amphibious assault (for instance, if you have 30 infantry, Atlantic wall gives you an average of 5 more hits on the first round, which nails more than half of the 4x4 coming in from the UK).

The US looks way too much out of position to do anything of consequence, and it looks like Africa is going to go down hard.

• Well, lets hope so…because they are coming over in like a half an hour or so to play~  im excited and nervous…keep in mind that he is holding italy with 4 tanks and western europe with like 4 UK inf, 2 Uk arm, 2 US Inf, and 3 US Arm …but he doesnt have much inf.  I have 24 in Germany lol  and I Jap reinforcements are not far I guess…

I believe I can hold out…all Germany needs to do is survive…Worst case scenario but still…  Japan is right there now soon, in 2 turns…all I need is 2 turns~Ill start buying art next round if im still here, spice it up a bit…

Even if Germany falls…Japan will is in the position to take many grey territories back already anyway~  I think I might still wing it~

Lets hope guys, wish me luck…ill update later…

lol axis&allies.org vs one man…i still think thats funny

• @omniconsum3r:

lol axis&allies.org vs one man…i still think thats funny

team building is everything in A&A
    :lol:

• OK so here it is gents:

The US force in the Far East is no longer, though he did manage to save his 4 fighters~  I was willing to sacrifice my Jap attack force there and so it is done.  The US is weak on its Western front.  Western Canada is open for an invasion of like 10 Jap inf I am planning for the second Jap turn after my next.

LoL whats funny is that they are trying to send me in the wrong direction by doing things like mutterring outloud  “yea, my trannies can make it to England in 2 turns”…Pffft hahahaha I had to laugh outloud because I was like

“Dude, u think im stupid?  Just cause u say something under ur breath just loud enough for me to hear doesnt mean Im gonna start changing my tactics…its called Contingency plans buddy.”  This was the guy that thinks and really believe he is @@cough cough@@ brilliant.

On the European front, here it is…  I now have 24 German Inf and like 6 jap tanks in Germany.  All they are buying is Arm with no Inf Cannon fodder.  I dont know what they are thinking or doing but its OK by me lol.  he also actually made an attack into germany with 4 US arm and 2 US inf.  haha needless to say, they didnt get very far.

Its Germany’s turn so Im gonna buy like 5 more German Inf so ill have 29 German Inf in Germany.  Japan is also on the move.  Im buying Japanese Inf en masse to reinforce the rest of the European theatre and poise myself for possible counter-attacks.  Plus, with my banzai attacks it makes sense to buy mass inf for the next couple of turn on Jap.  Ill prolly have to buy some tanks to supplement my Jap Inf in Europe.

This is VERY GOOD.  LoL, they have demoralized themselves~  You guys shouldve seen the way they were sulking and posturing with their body language.  They are messing up and they know it.  They dont realize that time is no longer on their side.  They are working against the clock and are dropping the ball.

I have all of africa now by the way~  The only thing Im worried about is their US fleet in the pacific but on the US’s last turn they started seperating their trannies from the fleet moving 4 in the direction of the panama canal.  There are some arms on some of those trannies but who cares~!! lol.

I am willing to sacrifice 10 jap inf on a North American Incursion.  All I need to do is take off the pressure Germany at this point and this is succeeding.  Ive been slowly adding a sub or a transport here to my existing fleet every round so I have like 7 subs, 1 battleship ,2-3 destroyers, 2 ACs (3 figs) and like 5 trannies.  I have super submarines btw.

~hehehehehe~

• things are looking great :lol:

but: remember: don’t get to confident!!!
    do not overestimate your Japs…
    Not even their fleet.

team building is everything, even with the Axis!
    so, reinforce that western front in Berlin with every infantry Japan can send there!
    then Germany can start building artillery as well and think of claiming those UK and USA occupied countries back!

have fun!

• Oh no… Im not getting overconfident.  Im not making that mistake. Im just relieved that some of the pressure is off of me now.  it was all in the air and when they made moves that shoudlve counted, they frigged up man…YES!!  hopefully they will attack germany with all armor next turn… I want them too cause thats all the UK has in Western Europe and Italy.

Wow…now that I think about it…they are starting to do some very noooby things~ lol

So u guys think my plan sounds good ?  Its Germanys turn…i can buy 5 Inf. and add it onto the 24 I have there now, along with 6 Jap arm.

hmmmmmmm…im gonna go stare at the map…  >= )

• Sounds like you really turned the situation in your favor, the allies should bring a white flag for your next session.
    If they don’t just show them what a mass of infantry can do, you’re doing the right thing, keep it up.

Regards,
    -Daniel Malus

• Its amazing how inf can slaughter tanks when the tanks have nothing to take hits for them

• The war still rages and here it burns deep;

Germany

– 29 Inf in Germany ,  6 Japanese arm

UK

– Western Europe with 6 Inf , 9 Arm

– Southern Europe with 6 Arm , 2 Figs

– Balkans with 5 Arm , 2 Figs

Not much else…  Japan has all of Africa/Asia for now but there are 6 US tanks waiting in Brazil with trannies…if they are smart they will move em to Europe but who knows…this game has gone on for like 2 months now.

Japan

– Moscow has 5 Inf , 4 Art and 5 Arm

– Caucasus has 8 Inf  (I have banzai NA btw)

Japan is also ready to launch an amphibious assault with 10 Inf into Western Canada …UK has 6 Figs in Western Canada and the US has like 3 tanks in Western US and 2 in Eastern US.  He will probably move the 5 or 6 tanks he has in Brazil the Eastern US now that I think about it.  I just wanna wipe out all those fighters all in one spot.

–  Soviet Far East has like 5 Inf and 3 Arms which im gonna start moving west.

The attack will come from Japan proper.

US

US doesnt have much except some tanks and trannies.  They have a nice sized fleet around midway but if they attack me i will have 5 trannies and 7 subs for cannon fodder (super-submarines btw) and 1 battleship, 2 carriers and 3 Figs.  If they attack me fine.

They could still pull something off and Im trying to be careful about every move~

• Hey,

what about IPC count?
    J is making 70 IPC’s and G 10?

Balkans look REALLY tempting to attack as Japan!!!
    5 armor and 2 figs defending?
    as J, you have 6 armor in Germany and some figs nearby?
    do you have some infantry or artillery to use as fodder?

maybe you should try to build some art as Germany…
    so, when Japan attacks those shiny UK units in Balkans, but the Japs don’t succeed in liberating it? then G can finish them off!
    they lose 5 arms and 2 figs!!! remember that!!!

as for entering USA? not a good thing to do, I believe…
    they can counterattack heavily in just one round!!!
    and for what gain?
    I think it’s better to produce lots of ground units in Russia and start liberating Germany!!!
    for every IPC J spends over there, you’ll get immediate IPC-gain for G!
    while attacking the USA will cost you lots of fleet units…

• Well Japan gets like 66 IPC and Germany gets about 25-30 but usually ends up with like 15-19 because of Bombings~

I want to land 10 Jap. Inf. in North America because he has no one in Alaska and 6 figs in Western Canada.  I dont want to take the US, I just want to take out those fighters and atleast have the US divert resources from Europe for one or 2 turns.  That is enough for me to get Japan in position to attack and contain the UK in Europe.

I can afford to lose 10 Inf. and besides, I max out on Units in Moscow anyway.  I might as well make some moves on the Eastern front.  Besides, it’ll take me forever to get Units from Japan proper to Europe.  I might be able to hole up in Alaska.

Plus, I cant afford to buy artillery for Germany.  It all depends on the amount of IPC I have .  If I have 20 then ill buy 5 art but otherwise id buy all Inf again.  Better safe than sorry.  Id rather have 35 Inf all in Germany anyway.  Germany isnt going to attacking anybody anytime soon anyway.

• If you have Russia and Caucassus…
    that’s 8+4 is 12 units you can produce AND place.
    that is good for 60 IPC’s of armor…
    and you tell it would take you forever?
    in 2 turns they can free Balkans easily :-)

LOL…

• Germany has the Caucasus, not Japan…so any troops coming to reinforce are Jap troops from Moscow~

• So…any suggestions then or do u gus think im doing well so far?  i mean anything can really happen…the “genius” friend has dropped outta the game and so has left my other friend to play for US and UK…the “genius” left him with no Russia and like no real units for the US…

UK is there only hope~

• Maybe try to let him take Caucasus :-P
    withdraw almost all of your units from G in Caucasus to Moscow…
    let him take Caucasus, and counter it with J instead!!!
    then J has more IPC’s and can get more units to the front than G ever will.
    G loses 4 IPC’s but gets 4 Japanese armor to help instead :-)

Why not withdraw all units, you say?
    If you do that, he’ll see what your up to…
    if you play a little poker, and make a calculation that will lose statistically…
    he’ll see an opening because he thought you made a mistake!
    leaving it wide open will make him suspicious.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m