• I’ll just have to complain… NO PDF…

thanks

• I will add to the complaints…

Still no Gallery or Database for the North Africa set. I am not sure if WotC is abandoning the game… it will sure save me money but I just got into it  :cry:

• If I was going to guess, they are cutting off the “free” information to cripple peopl like us who use it to play “virtually”.  There are lots of people who post that they play AAM with other minis they already own by printing the stats of the new units.  Plus WotC has Gleemax which is supposed to be a game portal and they might be working on some AAM offering there in the future so they dont want competition.  Just my conspiracy theory  :-D

• Thats why I say, if you like it, buy enough that it doesn’t matter if it is cancelled

• @Motdc:

If I was going to guess, they are cutting off the “free” information to cripple peopl like us who use it to play “virtually”.  There are lots of people who post that they play AAM with other minis they already own by printing the stats of the new units.  Plus WotC has Gleemax which is supposed to be a game portal and they might be working on some AAM offering there in the future so they dont want competition.  Just my conspiracy theory  :-D

Too bad…

Personally I’ve invested thousands and I’m playing online.

Even still what’s that have to do with being too lazy to set it up on the old pdf format?

• The maps embedded in the PDFs are large enough to play on if zoomed in on and snapped, where as the web-one isn’t?

Better control over content becasue people cannot just grab a copy of the PDF and stick it on their own site?

Dunno…

Maybe they are just lazy?

• @Audacity:

Thats why I say, if you like it, buy enough that it doesn’t matter if it is cancelled

And on that note, I am ssuming that you passed on splitting the minis I posted w/ lion or whoever?

Mot

• Please explain what PDFs/websites you are describing in this North Africa scenarios thing…

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m