• I was hiking the Rocky mountains this morining, and when I saw a picnic entitled Republicans Convention, I almost threw up. :-? They are really starting to take things too seriously. I mean, they had this old guy standing at the bottom of pikes peak holding a flyer about every CO republican running for office, and a sticker the says W’04 on it. I mean, being a republican, I took the flyer and all the other garbage to read up on my states office runners. Then, since a flyer and sticker isn’t enough, they gave me a tee-shirt, and a hamburger. Jesus, how close do you have to get to paying someone to vote for someone?! :o Then they gave me a list of reasons to vote for the republican office runners…

1)If you vote for Kerry, you are OKing abortion, therefore, you will go to hell. Bull and who cares, no one who isn’t a religious will give a flying crap whether or not they go to heaven.

2)Kerry put his own soldiers in Vietnam in to trouble, worrying about himself. First of all, Bush didn’t even fight in a war. At least Kerry had the guts to go to Vietnam and risk getting malaria, and getting shot.

3)Kerry is trying to get rid of our military, and he wants to leave Iraq.
    What the hell does this mean? I have heard him say several tiimes, he isn’t going to leave Iraq, he is just going to fight the war on terror differently.

4)Kerry wants to raise gas prices. So? Raising gas prices can be helpful, it helps lower taxes!

The rest weren’t that bad, but those four really pissed me off. I am really starting to hate elections. I mean even the debates they hold are just picking on each other more than debating. Why can’t we have a set of candidates like Douglas and Lincoln again? I guess we will never know.

• I was hiking the Rocky mountains this morining, and when I saw a picnic entitled Republicans Convention, I almost threw up. They are really starting to take things too seriously. I mean, they had this old guy standing at the bottom of pikes peak holding a flyer about every CO republican running for office, and a sticker the says W’04 on it. I mean, being a republican, I took the flyer and all the other garbage to read up on my states office runners. Then, since a flyer and sticker isn’t enough, they gave me a tee-shirt, and a hamburger. Jesus, how close do you have to get to paying someone to vote for someone?! Then they gave me a list of reasons to vote for the republican office runners…

It sounds to me like you are starting to think for yourself. I don’t have any particular problem with the Rebs other than they have been taken over by right wingers, being a moderate I’d like both parties to be more in the middle. Also, the Bush family has been largely bad for the Rebs yet they still love him, why?

• @AgentSmith:

I was hiking the Rocky mountains this morining, and when I saw a picnic entitled Republicans Convention, I almost threw up. They are really starting to take things too seriously. I mean, they had this old guy standing at the bottom of pikes peak holding a flyer about every CO republican running for office, and a sticker the says W’04 on it. I mean, being a republican, I took the flyer and all the other garbage to read up on my states office runners. Then, since a flyer and sticker isn’t enough, they gave me a tee-shirt, and a hamburger. Jesus, how close do you have to get to paying someone to vote for someone?! Then they gave me a list of reasons to vote for the republican office runners…

It sounds to me like you are starting to think for yourself.

I’m glad people are starting to think I am thinking for myself that is good!

• Are you a high school student? I seem to recall that there were a bunch of people here that went to school together. At the time I assumed they went to high school together, but then I recalled you saying something about college.

• @AgentSmith:

Are you a high school student? I seem to recall that there were a bunch of people here that went to school together. At the time I assumed they went to high school together, but then I recalled you saying something about college.

Yes, I saw this site first, and was going into 11th grade when I found it, and then I told a couple friends to join. YamatoJapan, Dan’l,Bum,and Vann Himself were my friends who joined. As you know, Dan’l made 2 retarded/spam posts then he quit, Bum, was a constant troublemaker, but YJ and VH weren’t too bad. I played AaA every day with them in European History class. Then, I moved to CO, and all my friends from KY burned out in AaA and I kept playing. But, yes, I was the one that got all my friends to join! :-? Now, I am in 12th grade and this summer I got accepted into U of PITT! 8) So yup, you are right, but, why, did you not like the people I got to join?! :lol:

Oh yeah, there were two other of my friends, who were girls that I knew(I know alot, it is tough being a pimp! 8) :lol: ) and they joined to surprise us because they heard us talking about the site in class. Their screenames were axisandalliesgrl and mutharussiagrl.

Do any of these names ring a bell?

• So yup, you are right, but, why, did you not like the people I got to join?!

Well originally when you moved I thought that perphaps this was because you had started college. Why do you think I hated those people. They never really posted much anyway.

• @AgentSmith:

So yup, you are right, but, why, did you not like the people I got to join?!

Well originally when you moved I thought that perphaps this was because you had started college. Why do you think I hated those people. They never really posted much anyway.

Nop-e, not a CSU/CU fan, I just have one more year…!

But YJ and VH did post some, V H got 200 I think…

• But YJ and VH did post some, V H got 200 I think…

IMO until someones gets to 500 they are just a browser. Welcomed, but a browser.

• @AgentSmith:

But YJ and VH did post some, V H got 200 I think…

IMO until someones gets to 500 they are just a browser. Welcomed, but a browser.

In that case, I am a complete bum!

• @MuthaRussia:

In that case, I am a complete bum!

Tell us something new :D ;) :)

and of course:
    every sperm is sacred :)

• What! :o You have a lot of posts, and you tell us about how many you have often. :lol: But its good you keep us so well informed. Is there going to be a MuthaRussia 2000 post party someday?

• you may also be referring to myself, yanny and dasewokss (AKA NatFedMike) who posted here awhile ago. we all go to the same school, and we are all seniors.

• You and Yanny in highschool Janus. :o That I wouldn’t have guessed. I was actually inquiring about Mutha’s group.

we all go to the same school, and we are all seniors.

You know what that line in the movie dazed and confused it “No matter how old I get they just stay the same.” In case you haven’t seen it its a movie about a bunch of high school seniors having the typical or atypical kind of high school fun that seniors have. God I miss it. In college you actually have to care about school.

• i disagree. not having firsthand knowledge of course, but secondhand from my sister and friends in college, it is much more carefree than highschool. perhaps this is a testament to the college they attend vs. our highschool (allegedly one of the best in the nation) or perhaps to them. either way, the only reason im not looking forward to getting out of here and into college is that i will miss my friends, my girlfriend, and this place that i live.

but perhaps senior year will be much more carefree after i mail my college apps….

• i disagree. not having firsthand knowledge of course, but secondhand from my sister and friends in college, it is much more carefree than highschool. perhaps this is a testament to the college they attend vs. our highschool (allegedly one of the best in the nation) or perhaps to them. either way, the only reason im not looking forward to getting out of here and into college is that i will miss my friends, my girlfriend, and this place that i live.

Uh no I understand your point of view I shared it when I was in high school. Once you graduate high school though everything changes, and my best advice would be enjoy it now, but you seem like the type that would already know that. College is not hard just because of the academics, but because of all the other things that happen to someone at that point in there life.

• no i do understand that agent smith, im referring to the academics. from what i hear from friends and siblings who also went to this school, college is a joke compared with high school.

• '19 Moderator

@Janus1:

you may also be referring to myself, yanny and dasewokss (AKA NatFedMike) who posted here awhile ago. we all go to the same school, and we are all seniors.

Wow, how time flys. I remember being a bit hesitant to offer yanny a face to face game when he thought he might be coming to AZ since he was so young. Little Yanny’s all grown up!

• from what i hear from friends and siblings who also went to this school, college is a joke compared with high school.

I don’t know about that college is what you make of it. If you choose to take easy classes then yes, but unlike in high school where you don’t really have a choice in college you do. What’s more did your friend take upper level classes or are they still at the survey level? Most freshman might think the intro/survey courses are easy because they are meant to be. Really these classes are designed to only be hard enough to weed out those who don’t belong. Once you get into a major and have to take the more advanced courses it does get harder, and that says nothing about graduate level courses. I would say college isn’t easier than high school merely for the fact that in high school I did next to nothing and still got mostly A’s. In college I do have to study.

• i dont know, like i said, it could be a reflection on our high school vs. what college they go to. for example, my sister goes to GW, in honors courses, finds it easy as cake. im sure i will have to do plenty of work in college, but the lifestyle (more freedom in your schedule, rather than such a rigidly structured school week) is more suitable to me, i think i would thrive in such a situation, and indeed have a more carefree life. we shall see in time

• You will see in time…college is VERY demanding time wise(eg. 3 1/2 hr. classes). You may have more freedom, unlike highschool. I am a freshman in college, but I only go to school two days during the week. But I’m in school from 8:30 AM - 5:30PM, and not to mention the loads of assignments that tag along. And the weeks fly by at an astronomical rate!!! Before you know it, a whole semester is over!
    So, here’s a tip: as soon as you get your assignments, do them and don’t put them off. And from here I will say farewell, no more posts for me 'till Christmas vacation! Tschuss(ooo, that was way too informal for here! :lol: )! ~~Dru

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m