• I noticed numerous people have called Bum an idiot, this is a poll to confirm! If enough people say yes, I’ll tell him to leave the site!

you can’t kick someone that easy! 8)

• as a mod, i feel like i should say something here . . . but at the same time, i don’t like giving credence to another “useless” mutharussia post. What do i do here Yanny??

• '19 Moderator

I would say delete this thread and tell MR to stop spaming, maybe spell out the fact that no one is interested in his post count. :roll:

• What?

• What? I can change the post count post, but let me add, you guys have posted things about your post count, and its ok! Sorry, if this offended anyone, If it did, I didn’t intend for that to! So…Sorry! :cry: :oops:

• Well …
    in case you refer to the thread about AnA addict status on the website/forum discussion … the last things there were not about counting postings but “days left in the army”.
    There have been threads like “congrats XXX to 1000 postings” though, which could be seen as “only raising posting counts”.
    I think noone objects against some stupid and short posts, but i think some people here have the feeling that you overdid it. Maybe they wouldn’t have noticed had you not started this “who reaches 250 first”… as 250 is not that much to already “celebrate”.
    While i do not think you overdid it that much, i think that thread was …well… undeserved self-celebration.
    Anyway, just my 0.02 €.

• '19 Moderator

Don’t get you feelings hurt dude, I am just saying that you would have more validity if more of your posts had some meaning. You are either realy bored or you are trying to make your post count big. Your post about post counts seemed to indicate the latter.

And this thread was realy not nessacery. Most of what BUM has posted is tripe, but he has actulay contributed one or twice and the rest can simply be ignored. :wink:

• Most of my posts AREN’T SPAM THOUGH, and im just as serious about this game as you guys… :x

• I really don’t think people will remember you for your post count, only if you post some interesting stuff or put in some good input now and then. Wouldn’t you rather have someone say “Hey that MuthaRussia dude knows his stuff” or “Jesus, not another MuthatRussia poll!” :wink:

• I’ve only done 2 polls… Okay? Also, I’ll say it again i do post just as good of stuff as you guys…Zhukov_2003, if we play in the 2003 AAE world champ. well see if im not serious!

• First of all, I don’t mean any offence so take it easy.
    Secondly, I could put anyone in that example, but I choose you because we were talking about you. OK? :D

• Oh :oops: sorry i got a little steamed… :oops:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m