Englishers post in German; Germans post in Chinese…

• Chinese post in Spanish; Spanish post in Thai; Thai post in Icelandic…

It’s only fair and challenging.

If you know the language assigned to you a different language will be asssigned,

:D

• To paraphrase Clinton: "It depends on what the definition of the word “know” is. :wink:

Just because I completed the mandated four years of whatever it is that said class is called now, does that truly mean I “know” the English language?

“English is the second most commonly used language in the world; the most widely used is bad English.” -Unknown (to me at least)

• grins … good idea, but i think english should post Swahili… posting in another germanic language is too easy, as they are too familiar :)

• @F_alk:

grins … good idea, but i think english should post Swahili… posting in another germanic language is too easy, as they are too familiar :)

Okay, we’ll try a test case. Me! Of course my Swahili sounds like a truck dumping gravel, but… :D

• @Anonymous:

@F_alk:

grins … good idea, but i think english should post Swahili… posting in another germanic language is too easy, as they are too familiar :)

Okay, we’ll try a test case. Me! Of course my Swahili sounds like a truck dumping gravel, but… :D

Dat was me!

I was logged in on my last post.
    How the Hades does the system do that?!?!

• I would use the Bushmen (I think) language of clicks and whistles, but I can’t type that.

• Always wanted to lean that language myself. Sure beats the heck out of morses code. :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m