• Just read an announcement for a new Axis and Allies computer game. http://www.timegate.com/pr_5-13-03.htm Has anyone seen anything about it or is it just starting development?

• If RTS stands for Real-Time Strategy, I can’t see many A&A players buying it. I know I won’t. :evil:

• '19 Moderator

It sounds pretty good to me, I will get it. Not because it is like Axis and Allies, I assume from the article that it will be way more complex. Sounds like a fun game.

• '19 Moderator

At least they got a real game company to make it. Hasbro interactive sucks. I have never had one of their games that wan’t full of buggs.

Ever tried to play the PC version of RISK? What a joke!

• Good thing Hasbro Interactive doesn’t exist anymore, eh Detzrtfish?

• @blustorm25:

If RTS stands for Real-Time Strategy, I can’t see many A&A players buying it. I know I won’t. :evil:

depends on your take.
    Star Wars Battlegrounds kicks (as did Age of Empires - with the same engine). I also enjoyed Red Alert, and KKND, Orcs and Humans, etc.
    True, it just won’t be the same (no trash talking, for example :) ) but i’d give it a chance to prove itself one way or another.

• I would be all for it as I believe I could have been the biggest Command & Conquer junkie out there back in the day. It will remove some of the stratagy from the game, and I would be interested to see what they do with the units as in I would assume instead of America having just P-51’s and B-29’s there would be different fighters to buy at various cost levels, that could be cool. I guess it will all depend on the vision of the group putting this out, can’t wait for the first beta copy :D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m