• IP addresses are unique. Unless of course, you’re sharing the same computer with someone. Even if you’re in the same region, it’s not possible for you to all have the same IP address. If someone is on Dial-up, then their IP address gets recycled back into the bunch and gets reused again by someone, so that could be a possibility. That would probably only happen if you’re all on the same ISP.

• Why does anyone care, anyway?

• Yanny, I back you. Born and raised in NJ (Brick and Woodbridge Townships). Left when I was 18 for the Navy…

• Deviant, that is what I thought. Here was my hypothesis:

All users posted from my school (As I and DasEwokSS have in the past). But that is not possible because many of those posts were made on Saterday or Late at night.

Regardless, it lists half a dozen users from posting from the same address. I don’t know much about the issue, but I am guessing we all use the same ISP (I know DasEwokSS and I both use Verizon DSL).

• I have also posted before from my school.

• how do you get the chance to go on the internet at school

• I log on in the library or the computer lab before or after school.

• my school librarian hates me, so i can’t really use the computers in there, and the computer lab is always being used by the high schoolers, so any middle schoolers stepping in are quickly expelled manually.

• i have a free period on my last period so usually i go to the PC lab and play games or surf the web ;)

• You;re in the eight grade? That would explain you taking classes for less than full credit.

• I hear NJ is improving.
    The Drs. are tired of high malpractice insurance premiums. About 50% of the doctors are gonna ‘strike’ for three days starting tomorrow. They will cover life or death situations.

Don’t get sick, you sickos :wink: !

• Actually, I might go to summer school at Princeton. (And study SPeech/Governement/Politics)

• My Sister is going to softball camp at Princeton. Might be able to meet up with ya :)

• I’m trying to decide between Yale and Princeton. YOur thoughts?

Yanny, what days? I would be up there July 4 - July 28

• Sometime around there. Like Late June till July 10th or so. I’ll have to check.

• @Yanny:

Emu, you lived less than 20 minutes away from me :) I live in Ramsey, next to Mahwah. My doctor operates out of Englewood.

New Jersey makes the most money per person in the US.

The thing I remember most is that Englewood was a small town that was right next to (and I mean part of) many other small towns. They were really one big town, but different parts had different names and it was impossible to know which town you were actually in as you drove through the place. I also remember that on the highway on the way there there was consturction when I lived there and when I came back to visit many years later there was still construction going on there.

• Yep, the entire county is a single large suburb.

And the entire northern state is under construction :) At least the highways are.

• Yanny i think Patterson does not go under the catagory suburb but s*** hole ;)

• D_E_S,
    Eeeeeeew! That’s RUDE!
    I wouldn’t call anyplace a shthle unless I lived there.
    Unless it was Hollywood, East LA, San Francisco, Rio Linda, West Palm Beach or a little place called Alexandria, KY :evil:

• @yourbuttocks:

I have also posted before from my school.

Yeah, until they blocked it, right YB? :P
    Since when is AxisandAllies considered “entertainment?” :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m