What the USA Can Do to Save the World . . .

• @EmuGod:

If you wont give it up, we’ll take it by force! 2 quick thrusts, one to Washington and one into Alaska should make a war against the Americans quick, especially since hte 49th parallel is the longest undefended border in the world. Little to no resistance and theentire country shall fall!

Haha! You wish… :lol:

• How about a trade. Oil and Alaska for beer…

• Hell, I’d give 'em California for free beer!

No offense to you T6!

• Yeah FM and D:S - as tho’ those states are worth anything close to our beer.
    In fact, i think for us to take California and all those crazy people, you’d have to give us something - like Alaska and Hawaii.

• They would NEED california to produce enough beer for Americans!

• by the way, CC,

Even the loons in California pay lower taxes than Canadiens generally do… I’d move to Texas in a heartbeat if this state were under Canada’s tax laws…

• you can buy the beer of us!

• @city:

by the way, CC,

Even the loons in California pay lower taxes than Canadiens generally do… I’d move to Texas in a heartbeat if this state were under Canada’s tax laws…

do your taxes include your health insurance? Or are you insured?

• Even the loons in California pay lower taxes than Canadiens generally do… I’d move to Texas in a heartbeat if this state were under Canada’s tax laws…

What is the income tax in Canada… :-?
    As for us, Californians would much rather secede from the Union…

• Aren’t you frenchies on your sixth republic?

You can’t even maintain a republic for 100+ years after six tries. We “facist” Americans have a republic going on for 212+ years on our first try.

• @yourbuttocks:

Aren’t you frenchies on your sixth republic?

You can’t even maintain a republic for 100+ years after six tries. We “facist” Americans have a republic going on for 212+ years on our first try.

Hmmm, i haven’t noticed any French here. Fin is only living there, but not french.
    ANd of course: I prefer to have a new, more up-to-date version of things every now and then….

How does this sound:
    You have your fifth car in 50 years? I still run the same since then…
    You have your fourth Computer in 12 years? I still the one i bought 1990…

See? “Older” does not necessarily mean “better”.

• @yourbuttocks:

Aren’t you frenchies on your sixth republic?

call me lazy, but to whom are you talking/referencing?

• YB, that was a low blow. :o

• @cystic:

@TG:

Sure, I hope the polar bears eat you alive! :wink:

Actually, in the far north of my province (REALLY FAR) are polar bears that run amuck around some of our northern towns etc. I’m sure we can handle some panzy American polar bears.

We polar bears do not recognize geographic nor political boundaries. That is the last Canadian/American/Polar bear joke my family and I will have to hear. We are moving to France! I like snails. They don’t eat polar bear meat in France, do they?

Polar bears prefer Inuit and Russian for a hearty meal! Canadian and US citizens are too fat and whiny. :wink:

• hmmm . . . and yet the inuit prefer whales to polar bears . . . one’s fat, the other is whiny.

• heh… change topic title to “What Canada can do to save the world.” :P

• i think the answer to that one, TG, is not much. I think that we already shot our wad back in the 50’s with Pearson’s (Nobel prize winning) idea that generated the UN forces. Now its up to us to revamp our military (yes, what military? i get it), and continue to play well with others, and keep a globel head on our shoulders. This won’t save the world, but hopefully we can help the world save itself.

• hmmm… change topic title to “What Germany can do to save to world.” :P

• what iraq can do to save the world :wink:

• @GeZe:

what iraq can do to save the world :wink:

you mean other than
    “finish off itself and Iran”?
    (me being cynical)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m