Belated 4200th & Early 4300th post for T_6, Congrats! -

• Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that! :P Too bad Xi wasn’t more consistent… Oh well, tell you what. You and Xi combine your post together and outpace me. Good times. 8)

BTW, I don’t mind Xi’s short post. But the long ones - well… let’s just say he shouldn’t make a habit of them :wink:

• @Yanny:

and of course I’d be the “All Knowing Guru”

First Congrats, Moses…

second: of course i have to be “All knowing”, maybe “All knowing but American”, though you can be the Guru if you want to :lol

• @TG:

Hey, there’s nothing wrong with that! :P Too bad Xi wasn’t more consistent… Oh well, tell you what. You and Xi combine your post together and outpace me. Good times. 8)

BTW, I don’t mind Xi’s short post. But the long ones - well… let’s just say he shouldn’t make a habit of them :wink:

fair enough.
    and good point :)

• second: of course i have to be “All knowing”, maybe “All knowing but American”, though you can be the Guru if you want to :lol

We can call you Chancellor of Germany. How 'bout that? :)

• (pant, pant, pant)
    I can’t keep it up! :P
    (pant, pant)
    I give up! It’s no fun just doin’ SHOTGUN posts.
    (pant, pant)
    Like c_c_ said, it’s more fun being contraverbial!
    (pant)
    I coulda jus ben ebil an posted the same crap 6,247,350,819 times (if you get my driphed.) :evil:
    (pant)
    Oh, well! The coupe has falled. :cry:
    Long live the Kink! Hell, T_6(I mean Heil)! - Xi

I tink Herr Obermeister wood bee kinda a god nondescript Nick fer FS.

• I’ve found the solution to the
    Eternal T_6 Congratulatory post!
    See! - Xi

• Back to the top of the stack (of little white chips, too!) - Xi

• (pant, pant, pant)
    I can’t keep it up!
    (pant, pant)
    I give up! It’s no fun just doin’ SHOTGUN posts.
    (pant, pant)
    Like c_c_ said, it’s more fun being contraverbial!
    (pant)
    I coulda jus ben ebil an posted the same crap 6,247,350,819 times (if you get my driphed.)
    (pant)
    Oh, well! The coupe has falled.

I don’t know – with you and GeZe, I have a hard time trying to keep up with this pace! :) Heck, I had to post 50 messages in two days and I still couldn’t even break even! :P

• TG Moses VI,
    SHUT UP, You whiney sased winner! :P
    You beat, what, the next four of us combined or abouts? 8)

I really do surrender. :cry: Soon you will be at 20 and 25, maybe even 33% of the posts! :roll: I 'm serious. This is my resignation to that fact and to the race (there never really was one.)

I must take a temporary leave from the Net for personal reasons. I left a note with Wild2000 for you and the tourney gang.

Keep it Conservative :wink: , Commie 8) .
    –-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “I think that I shall never see
    a person as confident as me.” - Xi

• I don’t know… I have been hovering at 18% for as long as I could remember. But until then I remain a faithful member of the CCC (Conservative Confederate Communist). 8)

• you should see the php group forum, the guys who made this, they have about 30 people over 5,000

• That shouldn’t be too hard to catch up to. :wink:

• @TG:

second: of course i have to be “All knowing”, maybe “All knowing but American”, though you can be the Guru if you want to :lol

We can call you Chancellor of Germany. How 'bout that? :)

Naaaa, i wouldn’t like to be the chancellor if i was put into power not by my people, but by a superpower’s people :D ;)

• Good thinking. :wink:

• what would my title be? The Ignorant Nazi? the Superior Being? the Sphycotic Ewok?

• @Xi:

TG Moses VI,
    SHUT UP, You whiney sased winner! :P
    You beat, what, the next four of us combined or abouts? 8)

I really do surrender. :cry: Soon you will be at 20 and 25, maybe even 33% of the posts! :roll: I 'm serious. This is my resignation to that fact and to the race (there never really was one.)

I must take a temporary leave from the Net for personal reasons. I left a note with Wild2000 for you and the tourney gang.

Keep it Conservative :wink: , Commie 8) .
    –-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    “I think that I shall never see
    a person as confident as me.” - Xi

Hey Xi, think I can get more posts than you can? :wink:

• I dunno… a 200 post gap is pretty high. :roll:

• well if you have a couple of days to spare…

• Good job on breaking 200 so quickly. :)
    That must’ve been a lot of hard work.

• not realy I have lots of things to talk about :)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m