Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Games other than A&A (Blasphemy, I know)

• "Moses’s sister, you are back in time to hear Moses talking crap about you (naieve extremist, to paraphrase him)

Oh really? Don’t worry, he does talk a lot of ill feelings with those we are around with. I just hope anything he said wasn’t too bad. 😞

“Don’t worry, we all realize that Moses is an old stick in the mud and that you are the wave of the future.”

Why thank you, sir yourbuttocks. You are a good example of not judging a book by its cover, or in this case, screen name.

“Seriously Moses, how is advocating a Communist revolution less radical than enviormentalism?”

Good riddens, I have never supported communism in my life. But I am an environmentalist in my love of nature and her bountiful spirit.

• Moses is the Commie. I hope you didn’t think I was refering to you.

• And darn proud of it! Better Red than dead. 😎

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m