• Hi everyone,

I found this question and answer on the wargamer-homepage and now I wonder what is true, because the answer doesn’t seem to fit the question.

"Q: Place new units. Can you place Naval units in Hawaii? Page 25 Column 1. “Naval units acquired during phase 1 are now placed in sea zone adjacent to your home territory.” Note the singular “territory”. This seems clear to me that ships must be placed in USA.

A: Yes, the US can build all types of units in Hawaii."

What is true now? Can the US place ships into the seazone of Hawaii or not??

Please help me. Thanks.

• Yes, The US may place any unit in Hawaii.
    Its a Starting factory.

• Excuse me, I’m a bit confused by the rule on p.25
    Does it mean that: For US, she can place new land and air units at any IC but she can only place new naval units on either Western USA or Peral Harbor?

Also, from the rulebook, we know that there is no limit on the number of units placed on Hawaii for US. But what if at the start of US’s turn, the Hawaii Convoy is under Japan’s control? Still unlimited? Or, reduced to 2?

Thank you very much for your answers. :D

• I still think its unlimited.
    If controlling a convoy center prevented a level of production at a factory, it would be stated clearly in the rules.
    Japan could never hold a convoy center that close to the American coast for more than a turn anyway……
    :D

• Thank you very much.

How about my 1st question? Let me quote it again here:
    "Excuse me, I’m a bit confused by the rule on p.25
    Does it mean that: For US, she can place new land and air units at any IC but she can only place new naval units on either Western USA or Peral Harbor? "

:) :D :lol:

• The US can place any type of unit on any factor, starting or otherwise, that they wish. If one was limited to what type of unit one could build on certain factories, like China, for instance, the rules would note, clearly, the exception.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m