Poll: How "Conservative" am I?

• Fascist regimes are built on hate, injustice and intolerance.
    They work if you find some minority that can be made responsible for everything that goes wrong.

Read your history books.
    After that read them again.
    If you then still don’t know what i mean, feel free to ask.

• yes i know that falk and as it just so happens i have a differnet perspective on things then u do. so stop the hostile post plz :)

• No, i won’t stop hostile posts against you.
    And no, i feel not sorry for that.
    I think tolerance has its limits (mine has) and you are clearly out of bounds.

• fine continue being an asshole im just going to ingnore u from now on :evil:

• Sure, feel free to ignore me, feel free to flame me, but you can’t stop me from fighting fascists where i meet them!

• Take it easy you two. It’s too early to be fighting.

• LOL that was fuunney. this is the exeption of me ignoring u. U do that Fight Facism but when we get into powe 40 years from now dont expect to receive a quick death at ur Execution :) hehe. Leftwing pric

• Does your granddad still live? Was he fighting in europe?
    Do you have any ANY idea what you are talking about?

Dream on, boy!
    May be i am left wing, but i am a democrat!
    I am proud of that and fight for that!

Nazi, tu dich ja beeilen, vor den eisernen drei Pfeilen
    (antifascist slogan, germany, about 1930)

• no my granddad is dead he died from Cancer when i was 2. and he did fight in Europe during WW2. and im proud of what i am aswell and i will fight for it. but this place is for casual Debate not fighting if u wanna fight when i visit Europe During or after college ill stop bye ur house if thats ok with ans will settle this once and for all ;)

• if you honoured your granddad, then you would think of what he fought against, and what you are propagating here !

• i do not Honor my Gran DAd i just respect the fact that cus of him i was created but i have no respect for his cause

• how can fascism work without family honour?

oh no, sorry, i forgot: brainwashing the kids so they spy on their parents and denounce them is part of that doctrine……

• o btw K-19 was a good movie i suggest everybody see it ;)

• exactly!

• You will love it when your kids report on what you do, won’t you?

• yes cus i will be doing things good for the state and my kids reporting the things i do would be benificial to me ;)

• @DasEwokSS:

yes cus i will be doing things good for the state and my kids reporting the things i do would be benificial to me ;)

Read your history books….

• falk may i ask u what u are trying to accomplish. i mean harrrasing me and puttting me down is not going to help fight Facism. and if u want to Convert me aor make me not a Facist. Ur doing a bad job cus its only strengthaning my Hatred of u and ur cause. so what are u trying to accomplish?

• well actully im still a student and im still learning so i am reading my history books trying to learn and develop my veiws.

• @DasEwokSS:

falk may i ask u what u are trying to accomplish. i mean harrrasing me and puttting me down is not going to help fight Facism. and if u want to Convert me aor make me not a Facist. Ur doing a bad job cus its only strengthaning my Hatred of u and ur cause. so what are u trying to accomplish?

Counterquestion:
    What are you trying to acclomplish with quoting SS slogans, preaching fascism and having this name?
    Probably, I want the opposite.
    I am not trying to convert you (at least not today, as i had a hard weekend and day, but still: read your history books). All i want is that i don’t have to read “Meine Ehre heisst Treue” or other Nazi crap here on this board.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m