• Where can I download a the rulebooks for the newest games?

• Sponsor

Only Pacific 1940 is available for download at the wizards of the coast website. than you will need to go to harrisgamedesign.com and print off the recent rule changes called Alfa+2 and even then you would be without the Europe book not to mention the global rules on its back pages. However, I will attach below a 2 part document that I created through cut, paste and type which contains all the rules for both 1940 editions and includes all the modifications by Larry Harris and his team of play testers. I also added some charts that make it a good 1 reference handbook. It looks best on a Mac while a PC translation will be a little messy. Enjoy.

• Thanks grasshopper

• @Young:

Only Pacific 1940 is available for download at the wizards of the coast website. than you will need to go to harrisgamedesign.com and print off the recent rule changes called Alfa+2 and even then you would be without the Europe book not to mention the global rules on its back pages. However, I will attach below a 2 part document that I created through cut, paste and type which contains all the rules for both 1940 editions and includes all the modifications by Larry Harris and his team of play testers. I also added some charts that make it a good 1 reference handbook. It looks best on a Mac while a PC translation will be a little messy. Enjoy.

Thanks so much for offering to provide that great resource. However, I don’t see the attachment?

• Sponsor

It may have been moved by a moderator. I will look for it tonight.

• Sponsor

Go to page 2 of this forum and look for the thread titled “A&A global 1940 rulebook”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m