How to choose a favorite NFL team?

• I want a 2nd favorite team by the time the Draft starts.

The Arizona Cardinals are my favorite NFL team but I also want a 2nd favorite team to pull and cheer for. I just want to know HOW to choose another favorite team. The location of the team is not a factor. I want a team that fits my personality and style.
    Do you have any methods I can use?

Hint: I can’t watch games in any way, shape, or form.

• @nutbar:

I want a 2nd favorite team by the time the Draft starts.

The Arizona Cardinals are my favorite NFL team but I also want a 2nd favorite team to pull and cheer for. I just want to know HOW to choose another favorite team. The location of the team is not a factor. I want a team that fits my personality and style.
    Do you have any methods I can use?

Hint: I can’t watch games in any way, shape, or form.

My favorite team is the KC Chiefs. I started liking the Patriots when they won the Super Bowl in 2002. I didn’t start liking them because they won the bowl game but because they are a team. What I mean is that they didn’t have show boats. That is one thing that turned me off from Dallas back in the day when Deion(sp) Sanders was playing. Now my two teams are the Chiefs first and the Patriots second. It really sucks when they play each other. I have to cheer for both teams with a little more cheer going to KC. Hope this helps.

• I started rooting for the Jets when I was 10. I am now 40. When I was 10 the Jets were good not great I just stuck with them. I live in St. Louis so I root for the Rams 2nd.  Pick a team in the AFC as your 2nd because they won’t play each other as often. Skinny has 2 teams in the same conference so they play each other often and he is torn. BTW if they play if we sign Homes and Edwards look out it might FINALLY be the Jets year.

• @GoSanchez6:

Skinny has 2 teams in the same conference so they play each other often and he is torn.

Not many teams in the NFC that I like. If neither of my teams are playing I tend to not pay too much attention to the games that are on. My wife though will watch any NFL game that is on regardless if she likes the teams or not.

• I second the idea of picking a team in the AFC.

@skinny1:

Not many teams in the NFC that I like. If neither of my teams are playing I tend to not pay too much attention to the games that are on. My wife though will watch any NFL game that is on regardless if she likes the teams or not.

Sounds like you found yourself a keeper.

• My first team is the Dallas Cowboys.

My second favorite team is the Kansas City Chiefs. When Joe Montana went to the Chiefs in the mid 90’s I became a fan.

On the show boating, when you were as good as Deion Sanders you can show boat as much as you want. Sanders would say, it wasn’t him out there drawing attention to himself, it was Primetime.

• I am looking for methods to choose a team and thanks for your advice. You can continue this thread.

• 1.panthers 2.jets

Perhaps you should choose your favorite college player from this most recent draft (if you have one) and root for the team he went too… For example, I am already a fan of the Patriots (second being Cowboys cause I live in Texas) and since Andy Dalton from TCU (my university) went to the Bengals, I’ll root for them whenever neither of the first two teams are in play against the Bengals.

GG

• '10

My first pro team was the Chicago Bears. When we first had TV in 1951 there was only one station (major network) in Indianapolis and they had the Bears on Sundays. Sometimes the Chicago Cardinals were on but they were poor and usually got beat up. That was my first exposure to pro football.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m