"This is World War One" Art Prints

• '12

Hi all,

I know it isn’t often that anyone posts any war-related art they’ve made for sale (or if that’s even something that can happen on this forum) but I thought I’d let you know about a little something I made.

It’s a 24x30" silkscreened print that distills the First World War into 1000 words and 20 images written and illustrated by yours truly. Included in this history: 1914 Europe, Sarajevo, new methods of warfare, the British blockade, mobile warfare, immobile warfare, Zeppelins bombing London, Italy joining the war, the Verdun Memorial, adaptations, gas warfare, tanks, the German Navy, Revolutionary Moscow, the USA joining in, Bulgaria and Austria dropping out, the Spanish Flu, Berlin protests, 1918 Europe, and the death count.

If you’re interested in seeing close-ups, getting a few more details or buying a copy, you can find them right here:

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/188975656

Thanks for your time. And hopefully I’ll find some more time for A&A in the future–the new baby isn’t being kind to my gaming schedule. Fingers crossed that I can make it to Oshawa again this year…

Yrs.,
    R.
    www.fifteen.ca

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m