Quick Question about Strictly Neutral nations

• I am a bit confused about the rules regarding strictly neutral nations…

If I were to invade a strictly neutral nation (before any others have been invaded), must I do this during the noncombat moves? If I do move in do I get the infantry listed there? Or must I move in during combat moves and fight the infantry?

• Kreig will probably jump in and correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure you have to move into it during the combat move phase. You battle the number of troops shown on the territory.

• Hey man, …you move in during your combat move phase, doing so will do two things. 1- will activate the number of men that are represented by the silouette in a territory that you will have to beat before capturing a territory and 2 - turn all other strict neutrals against that powers side. ie pro allies or pro neutrals. So if you attacked a strict neutral with the Allies all other strict neutrals will become Pro Axis. Now with the Alpha +2 rules i think it is theatre specific but im not sure hopefully someone can confirm/deny this.

Cheers

• @TheDefinitiveS:

Now with the Alpha +2 rules i think it is theatre specific but im not sure hopefully someone can confirm/deny this.

Nope.  Not as of Alpha +.2

It’s something many people are petitioning for, but I doubt it will be made official.  There’s a lot of ways to do it, but not many are truly balanced.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m