First Global game coming this weekend!

• So we’ve got our first global game coming up this weekend, but there is a slight problem.
    I invited many people figuring some wouldn’t make it and now I’m left with 7 players, including myself  :-o

So here’s my idea,

Player 1: UK
    Player 2: US
    Player 3: USSR
    Player 4: Japan
    Player 5: Germany
    Player 6: Italy
    Player 7: France, China, and ANZAC

Basically I’m hoping that extra player will be kept largely busy with ANZAC and China.  France at least at the beginning and perhaps later if it’s liberated.

Thoughts?

• We have our first global game this weekend too and we’ve split the countries the same way.  I hope it works out.

• I might be in the same boat (7-8 players). I thought it might be interesting to split the UK east-west and pair the two UK players London-France and India-China.

1. Germany
    2. USSR
    3. UK-London; France
    4. UK-India; China
    5. Italy
    6. ANZAC
    7. Japan
    8. USA

• @valthonis:

So we’ve got our first global game coming up this weekend, but there is a slight problem.
    I invited many people figuring some wouldn’t make it and now I’m left with 7 players, including myself  :-o

So here’s my idea,

Player 1: UK
    Player 2: US
    Player 3: USSR
    Player 4: Japan
    Player 5: Germany
    Player 6: Italy
    Player 7: France, China, and ANZAC

Basically I’m hoping that extra player will be kept largely busy with ANZAC and China.  France at least at the beginning and perhaps later if it’s liberated.

Thoughts?

I like this idea for a seven player game.  Seems that the 7th guy would still be involved even if he had the three minor powers.

• @D_Runyon:

I might be in the same boat (7-8 players). I thought it might be interesting to split the UK east-west and pair the two UK players London-France and India-China.

1. Germany
    2. USSR
    3. UK-London; France
    4. UK-India; China
    5. Italy
    6. ANZAC
    7. Japan
    8. USA

Sounds like a good idea there.  I would give France to the Anzac player though as he won’t have a lot to do until later in the game if the Allies are winning.

• how about just toss for them?

• @mwindianapolis:

how about just toss for them?

UFC cage match in the back yard!  :evil:  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m