• @maverick_76:

I like using the production chart too but sometimes you don’t spend all of your money every turn and that is what having the paper was good for, keeping track of change. Plus it looks cool when you have a big wad of it, lol.

For the production units we go like

Germany 40 IPCS on production. Germany buys tank
    Germany 35 IPCS on production. Germany buys bomber
    Germany 23 IPCS on production. So I just move it down and down.

• yeah but you have to keep track of income as well, it just gets confusing especially later in the game when territories are changing hands so much.

• @maverick_76:

yeah but you have to keep track of income as well, it just gets confusing especially later in the game when territories are changing hands so much.

Yeah you just need to get use to it.

Like I usually go from their original value.

Germany 40
    Germany 37 (don’t have Norway)
    Germany 39 (have Egypt)
    Germany 41 (have Karelia
    etc.

• I programmed by TI- 83 calculator to keep track of the IPCs for me.  I even programmed it to track the total amount of money spent and received. I makes it nice because then all we need to do is punch in a few numbers it will do all the tracking for us.  For instance in our games the average income recieved for ANZAC is around 150 if I remember correctly.  If I had a usb to calculator cable i would post the program, but i highly recommend it.

• @fanofbond:

I programmed by TI- 83 calculator to keep track of the IPCs for me.  I even programmed it to track the total amount of money spent and received. I makes it nice because then all we need to do is punch in a few numbers it will do all the tracking for us.  For instance in our games the average income recieved for ANZAC is around 150 if I remember correctly.  If I had a usb to calculator cable i would post the program, but i highly recommend it.

That would be good if I could program something like that.

• Dylan, what does your avatar show?

• @Army:

Dylan, what does your avatar show?

Something Canada’s higher then the US in

:?

• But what?!

• I don’t know?

• @Dylan:

I don’t know?

Probably percentage of hockey players by population.

• @Brain:

@Dylan:

I don’t know?

Plausible.

• @fanofbond:

I programmed by TI- 83 calculator to keep track of the IPCs for me.  I even programmed it to track the total amount of money spent and received. I makes it nice because then all we need to do is punch in a few numbers it will do all the tracking for us.  For instance in our games the average income recieved for ANZAC is around 150 if I remember correctly.  If I had a usb to calculator cable i would post the program, but i highly recommend it.

I think you mean 15, not 150

• @Brain:

@Dylan:

I don’t know?

Oh…

Well that’s good.

• @fanofbond:

NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! jk…… :-D

• @maverick_76:

@fanofbond:

NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! jk…… :-D

Well in a way we are all kind of some what nerdy, like look were playing a WWII strategy, game. Oh well.

• That is why I was kidding, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black……

• @maverick_76:

That is why I was kidding, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black……

lol. You’ll never admit it, I know it  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m