Regularkid (Axis) v AAGamer (Allies) - PTV no bid

• @regularkid I’ll just roll kamis here and redo the battle with results. You said all 6 to one cruiser.
    6 kamikazes [hit on 2 or less dice 6d6]

• @aagamerz13 [dice 6d6]

• 6d6: 4, 3, 3, 3, 4, 3

• @aagamerz13 i cant believe it they all missed. So ill continue with the battle and use 0 kamis. Remember you are out of kamis even if it prompts

• TripleA Manual Gamesave Post: Americans round 9

TripleA Manual Gamesave Post for game: WW2 Path to Victory, version: 6.0.0

Game History

Round: 9

Purchase Units - Americans
            Americans buy 1 carrier, 1 harbour, 15 infantry and 2 transports; Remaining resources: 0 PUs; 

Combat Move - Americans
            9 fighters moved from 18 Sea Zone to Japan
            5 fighters moved from Midway to Japan
            1 fighter moved from 26 Sea Zone to Japan
            1 battleship and 1 marine moved from 18 Sea Zone to 7 Sea Zone
                  Americans take 7 Sea Zone from Japanese
            1 marine moved from 7 Sea Zone to Japan
            2 cruisers and 1 marine moved from 18 Sea Zone to 7 Sea Zone
            1 marine moved from 7 Sea Zone to Japan
            1 fighter moved from 26 Sea Zone to 7 Sea Zone
            1 destroyer moved from 26 Sea Zone to 7 Sea Zone
            3 destroyers moved from 18 Sea Zone to 7 Sea Zone
            1 carrier moved from 26 Sea Zone to 7 Sea Zone
            1 bomber moved from Southern Spain to Normandy Bordeaux

Combat - Americans
            Strategic bombing raid in Normandy Bordeaux
                    Germans roll AA dice in Normandy Bordeaux : 1/1 hits, 0.17 expected hits
                1 bomber killed by AA
                Bombing raid in Normandy Bordeaux causes 0 damage total. 
            Battle in Japan
                Americans attack with 15 fighters and 2 marines
                Japanese defend with 2 aaGuns, 1 airfield, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 1 factory_major, 8 fighters, 1 harbour and 3 infantry
                    Japanese roll AA dice in Japan : 1/6 hits, 1.00 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Japan
                    Americans roll dice for 1 battleship and 1 cruiser in Japan, round 2 : 2/2 hits, 1.17 expected hits
                    Americans roll dice for 14 fighters and 2 marines in Japan, round 2 : 5/16 hits, 7.67 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 2 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 8 fighters and 3 infantry in Japan, round 2 : 7/13 hits, 6.83 expected hits
                    3 infantry owned by the Japanese, 1 artillery owned by the Japanese, 1 bomber owned by the Japanese, 2 aaGuns owned by the Japanese, 6 fighters owned by the Americans and 1 marine owned by the Americans lost in Japan
                    Americans roll dice for 8 fighters and 1 marine in Japan, round 3 : 4/9 hits, 4.33 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 8 fighters in Japan, round 3 : 5/8 hits, 5.33 expected hits
                    4 fighters owned by the Japanese and 5 fighters owned by the Americans lost in Japan
                    Americans roll dice for 3 fighters and 1 marine in Japan, round 4 : 1/4 hits, 1.83 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 4 fighters in Japan, round 4 : 3/4 hits, 2.67 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese, 2 fighters owned by the Americans and 1 marine owned by the Americans lost in Japan
                    Americans roll dice for 1 fighter in Japan, round 5 : 1/1 hits, 0.50 expected hits
                    Japanese roll dice for 3 fighters in Japan, round 5 : 2/3 hits, 2.00 expected hits
                    1 fighter owned by the Japanese and 1 fighter owned by the Americans lost in Japan
                Japanese win with 2 fighters remaining. Battle score for attacker is -65
                Casualties for Americans: 15 fighters and 2 marines
                Casualties for Japanese: 2 aaGuns, 1 artillery, 1 bomber, 6 fighters and 3 infantry

Non Combat Move - Americans

Combat Hit Differential Summary :

Americans regular : -2.50
    Japanese regular : 0.17
    Japanese AA : 0.00
    Germans AA : 0.83

Savegame

• @aagamerz13 lets have a rematch

• @aagamerz13 wow.

a couple of things.

(1) I totally missed the the fighters on midway island, running the calcs with just the 11 fighters from your carriers. Thats why the home island was under-defended.

(2) I don’t think would have been able to secure the Pacific win this early if the US planes had been stationed on Carolines airfield (rather than on the carriers) last round. They could have reached New South Wales, denying me odds.

Well played. I had fun. Sure we can play again. Which side would you like?

• @regularkid We can bid for axis again. Yes, learned a few things about this map. I’ll start bid for ptv axis this time: 15

• @aagamerz13 i’ll bid 6 for axis.

• @regularkid axis are yours at 6

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m