• Robbie,

Thought we’re playing Alpha +2… And I think it will be just the three of us. Don’t think there will be any other players joining us on Sunday. So, one person should be the Axis. The other two should be the Allies. I don’t mind playing the Axis by myself since I believe the Allies have a slight advantage in Alpha +2…

• You’re homeboy from San Clemente won’t make it?  Besides, there might be others on here that may come.
    As far as Alpha, I figured the latest version is what everyone is playing, but I’ll go with the majority vote.

• Ready to curb stomp the Axis!

• Robbie,

If I make the 1 1/2 hour trip down to San Diego, I’m going to want to play Alpha 2. I’ve never played Alpha 3 before. I know there’s not a lot of differences between the two but I believe there’s enough of a difference that it would require more “thinking” time during the game to cover those differences. I’m very familiar w/Alpha 2 and this would shorten the game time during our first outing. I generally like to play a few game online before venturing into a new version of the game. So, before any Alpha 3 in person game, I’d like to play a few Alpha 3 games online. Having said that, it seems like you’d like to play Alpha 3. If so, feel free to PM Mallery and play w/him and others on Sunday. We can always get together another time and play Alpha 2. Or, play Alpha 3 when I’ve got my feet wet with it a little bit…

• And my buddy in San Clemente is 50/50 at this point, on if he can make it at this point…

• So, what’s the deal for Sunday? Are you guys getting together to play Alpha 3?

• I feel to ensure we can get the most out of it, Alpah 2 would be good for now…I have the rules and the Allies figured out, but currently trying to reverse engineer it by trying to see what the Axis would do…I’m new to this version, but I will be there Sunday…Margaritas after?  :evil:

• Margaritas sound great!  :-D

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oONWgcvPutE

Better get ready Germany….I intend to play this during your demise!

• Great game today….the battle for Russia is set and the American beast has awaken…and China is down to its last three!

• Not sure if anyone reads these threads.  I have Axis and Allies 1941.  I live in San Diego and would like to find some players.  I’d also be interested in playing other editions of the game as well.  Hit me up peeps!

• @Derekliese:

Not sure if anyone reads these threads.  I have Axis and Allies 1941.  I live in San Diego and would like to find some players.  I’d also be interested in playing other editions of the game as well.  Hit me up peeps!

What part of San Diego?  Been playing up in Vista for the last couple months, with occassional games in Old Towne.

• Old Towne would be better.  I live near SDSU.  I’ve just gotten into Axis and Allies, but I have a good grasp on 1941.  I’ve played about half a dozen games, so I’m by no means an expert.  Let me know if you ever wanna play at Game Towne

• I’d be interested in meeting in Old Towne to play A&A Global 1940 Alpha+ 3. Interested?

• Anyone interested in playing the new WWI game at the upcoming gaming convention in LA?

• I’m in Temecula and play Anniversary Edition and 1940 Global. Message me if interested.

• You guys still playing in old towne? Anyone interested in playing at parkway plazas game shop?

• Bob,
    I can play near Miramar or El Cajon…I’m up for either…Sundays right now are no go for me though because of my kids fall ball leagues.  Weeknights (minus wednesday due to hockey) and Saturdays can work.
    Brett

Time to get back to online playing as well…

• Replying to this thread after quite some time. I’m still in So Cal and willing to meet in person for some games or play online.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m