• '19 Moderator

LOL :-D

• :-P OK, this thread has degenerated, (not you Jen) beyond any resonable reply.
    Suffice it to say though, The news media is a joke, and are at the hub of our degenerating society. They need to take some responsibility for their action reporting, and think of who they will be hurting in the long run. Kids want attention, some will go to extremes to get it! Stop giving them notority in these horrible situations and they will not go that far as often as they are doing now. I raised 3 kids, and ran a home day care, I know of what I speak. If a kid can only get attention by being bad, then they will.
    Parents seem to be just too busy these days, both working, and/or running around with their own agendas! Not being real parents at all. It dosen’t take a village to raise a child, just loving caring parents. :wink:

• To blame “The Media” for societal degeneration is a bogus argument.  Media reflects what is occurring in our world and culture.  It is not a causative entity.

If you want to look for the cause of the degeneration in our society (if indeed it actually is degenerating…  we seem to have improved dramatically from the crime ridden culture of the 1970’s where our cities were considered to be on the verge of total collapse due to crime) then you need to look to the breakdown of the family and the community first and foremost.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m