• A friend of mine recently started a blog at this address: http://substanceandchange.blogspot.com/

He asked me to check it out, and if I liked it, to share it with others. That’s what I’m doing now.

Just check it out, it literally just started yesterday, and there is only one post per day, so there’s not much too it yet, though it will continue in a similar fashion.

But give it a read. If you like it, share it with other people. If not, then don’t.

• Holy crap, man.  Where have you been?  :mrgreen:

• Across the universe and back  :wink:

• '19 Moderator

Not bad, thought provoking.  I knew there was a reason for all those Friday and Saturday nights in college, I just never thought to rationalize it.

I remember having a discussion with a guy when I was about 17 about what exactly it was in alcohol that was poison and what chemical reactions caused the physical reactions.  The best part was we were feeling all those reactions quite intensely at the time.

• I’m not sure if I remember the numbers correctly, but alcohol contains different poisonous chemicals that the body need to balance out.
    The body produces 20-40 different anti-poison chemicals to balance out the chemicals of alcohol.
    The human body produces “anti-poison”, that’s why we get a hangover. Sometimes the body is not able to produce enough
    chemicals itself to cope with reactions. Then the body sends message to the brain that it needs more anti-poison.
    The only way to get more anti-poison is to drink more, this way the body produces more chemicals to cope with the
    condition that caused the body to unbalance because of too little anti-poison. And then the body will send a message to the
    brain: Guess what, you need more anti-poison. And you know how to get your body to produce more anti-poison?
    And then the body sends a message to your brain…. :evil:

• Your friend is a good writer.

Tell him to keep it up.

• I will, stuka.

If you like it, share it with others.

• Does anyone have any comments or questions about the blog?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m