ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!???

• HELL YEAH. OPENING GAME WAS AWESOME ( especially since Manning and Harrison are on my fantasy team) :wink:

ARE YOU GIRLS READY FOR SOME HARD KICKING FOOTBALL THIS YEAR? CAUSE THE BOYS ARE GONNA SMASH THEIR WAY TO THE BOWL!

:mrgreen:

• Well it certainly appear that the Wolverines weren’t ready for some football.  :-o

• 2007 AAR League

thats great.  i never liked michigan since 97 where they hardly beat #6 washington state, and they could have lost if they gave washington their last play and not let the clock run out- while nebraska STOMPED payton manning and tennesee and we had to share the title.

nothing made me more sick than hearing papa griese say “without a doubt, michigan should be the sole champion”, after the michigan game….which his son QB’d for no less.  and that was before nebraska played…f michigan.

and in my own opinion, college football is way better to watch than pro.  but now college football is starting to be equally exploited.  :cry:

• Alright smart asses, I am speaking of the NFL, not lame ass college kids. Nuff said.

• Go Appalachian!

M Blow Goo!

• All the Floridians here are all like, “The Gators are freakin awesome!” and then I just say, “LOL!  College football is suxxor!  NFL FTW!!”

Hope Ladanian Tomilson beats last years record by like a million gazillion touchdowns this season.  Or at least by a couple.  Either or.  :-D

• 2007 AAR League

michael vicks ftw!

• Haha! Michael Vick, talk about throwing his life away. :-P

And Tomlinson, Jesus that guy is like a fricken machine how many did he have last year? Like 30 touchdowns!

• @M36:

Haha! Michael Vick, talk about throwing his life away. :-P

And Tomlinson, Jesus that guy is like a fricken machine how many did he have last year? Like 30 touchdowns!

My records indicate 31 touchdowns.  Maybe he can beat it again this year.  Well just have to see.  :wink:

• @Mechanized:

@M36:

Haha! Michael Vick, talk about throwing his life away. :-P

My records indicate 31 touchdowns.  Maybe he can beat it again this year.  Well just have to see.  :wink:

He also appears to be a guy unlikely to have a dog fighting arena in his basement.

• @ncscswitch:

Go Appalachian!

M Blow Goo!

I wonder what other 1-A’s are at risk.

Go ASU!

• I love the out of nowhere schools like Rutgers, Boise State or Utah.

Major cinderella stories.

Similar to the rise of Nazi Germany after WWI.

• I’m not a big fan of football, but my favorite teams are the Bukineers and huskers.  :mrgreen:

• All talk of football other than the NFL is hereby banned from this thread. :evil:

• @M36:

All talk of football other than the NFL is hereby banned from this thread. :evil:

Because it is much better to watch steroid using, dog fighting, drug using “professionals” making millions of dollars instead of watching college or even high school games where the players just love the game…

• Yes, it is better you blasphemer. May Saint Lombardi smite thee.

• @ncscswitch:

@M36:

All talk of football other than the NFL is hereby banned from this thread. :evil:

Because it is much better to watch steroid using, dog fighting, drug using “professionals” making millions of dollars instead of watching college or even high school games where the players just love the game…

Haha! thats messed up…true though.  :-D Falcons suck.

• Lombardi?  HA!

May The God of Happy Valley (Joe Paterno) smite you for thinking that Pro was better than college!

And Joe IS God, he has to be.  He actually died back in the 80’s, but he is still coaching the Nittany Lions…

• @ncscswitch:

And Joe IS God, he has to be.  He actually died back in the 80’s, but he is still coaching the Nittany Lions…

Nice!  :mrgreen:

• Nope. Not ready for football.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=272510130

Well I don’t know that I’m ready to deify Joe Pa but he certainly seems to know how to handle Saint Lombardi

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=272510213

Well at least next week the Irish or the Wolverines will get off the schneid.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m