• Anyone a football fan? NFL, College?
    Favorite /least favorite teams?
    Who is going all the way? Who aint?

• This one could probably go in the Other Games forum, but oh well…
    Anyway, there is, and forever will be, only one team for me…

THE GREEN BAY PACKERS!!! 😎

All other teams, while necessary for the continuance of the league, can go jump in an extremely cold lake populated by various large predatory aquatic creatures. (Especially the Vikings.) 😛

• Always respected them and would like to get Favre If i do a fantasy league this year.

I am a born and bred fan of the New York Jets. (though I live in Florida now-thank God for DirectTV).

So Ivanovitch- who will go to the Super Bowl this year?

Hahahahahahahaha. Very funny.

The only true team is…. DA BEARS!!! 😄

Farve shmarve.

I do like the Steelers too.

SB picks:

Steelers in AFC

I think the NFC is tougher, I can see the Rams bouncing back and being good, but most likely I think the Eagles and Bucs will fight it out again.

• GO DOLPHINS! You all eat Dolphin Doo Doo and Porpoise Poop. I hate the Packers! They can bottom feed on Lake Michigan.

Dubya also Gatorade

• CFL (Winnipeg Blue Bombers Fan - they beat Calgary 52-17 :D).
    NFL - in order - Vikes, Titans, Packers

• snicker Canadian Football. Watch Robin Williams live on Broadway you Canuck 😉

• The only true team is…. DA BEARS!!!

You know, DM, if it weren’t for the Packers, I’d probably be a Bear fan too. 😉

GO DOLPHINS! You all eat Dolphin Doo Doo and Porpoise Poop. I hate the Packers! They can bottom feed on Lake Michigan

Dolphins? The only thing they’re good for is jumping through hoops and eating. 😎

NFL - in order - Vikes, Titans, Packers

CC, let me just say that the inclusion of the Vikings and Packers on a favorite teams list is wrong. :roll: It’s like…I can’t think of an appropriate analogy right now. (I suck at making up analogies. 😛 )

• Thanks for responding everyone.
    Let 's try to break this down:

Who will take each Division?
    Who will be the Wild Cards?

Who goes to the Superbowl?
    Who wins, and Why?

And I still want to know who your favorite teams are!

• Sorry sherman, I’m too lazy (or whatever) to try and figure that one out. BTW, you’re not using this forum for help in your football pool, are you? 😛 The only one I’m reasonably sure about is the NFC Central, :roll: where I think the Packers (obviously) are going to take it for lack of competition. Anything else I feel unqualified to speculate about. 😉

• That’s easy!!!

NFL – Saints or Philly

NCAA – LSU or FSU

• NCAA –- Nebraska. Go Cornhuskers! 😄

• (chuckes and snickers) No I am not participating in a football pool this year, I’m just curious-
    Well I was going to say the Jets would take AFC East but Chad Pennigton has been hurt and will miss a good chunk of the Season!

• The Baltimore Colts! No, wait…

The LA Rams! No, wait…

The Cleveland Browns! No, wait…

The St. Louis Cardinals! No, wait…

The New Orleans Saints! No, wait…

Aw, skip it!

• chuckles again jefe thanks!

• :-? Wadisay?
    Wadisay? 😄

• Now that the pre season is over what do you think?

In the AFC:

Division Winners

NE
    Pit
    Ten
    Oak

Wild cards: Den, Mia

Championship - Pit over Ten

NFC:

Phil
    Chi
    TB
    St.L

Wild Cards: GB, Atl

Championship - Phil over TB

SB - Pit over Phil

Sleeper teams - Buffalo, Jets if Vinny plays well – but they both play in the toughest Division, Giants maybe over Atl for wild card (depending on how/when Vick gets back)

• '19 Moderator

I have been a packer fan since I was 8 years old and belive me in 1980 that was not a popular thing. When Phoenix got at team I tried to become a Cardnals fan but its hard to get the cheese out of your blood. Especialy when the cards do things like hiring Emmit 😮

My second favorite team is who ever is playing Dallas this week. 😛

• Ok My Jets are 0-4.

I’m not enjoying this season so far!

Recomendations? (Besides follow another team-my wife and kidas already
    offered that one!)

• @sherman28:

Ok My Jets are 0-4.

I’m not enjoying this season so far!

Recomendations? (Besides follow another team-my wife and kidas already
    offered that one!)

when the unusual circumstance of the Vikes or the Bombers are not doing well occurs, I consider hijacking a vial of KCl . . . that’ll stop your heart, and you wont even care!!!

• THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

19-0 BABY!!!

ok, before you all start bashing the buckeyes and saying last season was a fluke or something’ i really dont expect them to return to the championship. i was shocked we did as good as we did last season. if we keep playing like we are now, Michigan will walk all over us (grrrr) :evil:.

but hey, i can dream of a perfect season right?

• Potassium Chloride? It’s been a while since i did chemistry… is that correct?

M4-If your team is doing well the bragging rights are yours!

• ProFootball-DA BEARS

College Football-Tennessee

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games
Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures
Dean's Army Guys

Users

Topics

1.6m