• 2007 AAR League

I know I would put Load Runner (commodore 64) on the all-time list.  That game rocked!

• @rjclayton:

I know I would put Load Runner (commodore 64) on the all-time list.  That game rocked!

Lode Runner was a good one, too.  :wink:

Just don’t say Pitfall, or I will shoot you.  Seriously.  :-P

• 2007 AAR League

How about NHL '95 for the Sega Genesis?  That was a game ahead of it’s time.

• @rjclayton:

How about NHL '95 for the Sega Genesis?  That was a game ahead of it’s time.

You know what?  It’s one of the few games I’ve got packed away with my Genesis somewhere.  It was good, but I was disappointed in the lack of fights.

• @Jermofoot:

Anyone down for 10 video games you should play?  We could do recent and all-time…

OK, here goes, in no particular order:

Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
    Starcraft (and Broodwar)
    Goldeneye (N64)
    Gears of War
    Super Metroid
    FF6 (3 for SNES)
    Chrono Trigger (Still haven’t beaten this one!)
    Dune (Genesis)
    Halo (1 and 2)
    Toejam n’ Earl

• In no order:

Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time (maybe the best ever)
    Final Fantasy 7
    Legend of Zelda, Twilight Princess (absolutely awesome)
    Wii Sports
    Tiger Woods Golf - Wii
    Chrono Trigger (Haven’t beaten it yet Agent? Keep trying! The endings are great)
    Earthbound
    Halo 2
    Starcraft
    Guitar Hero 2
    MLB 07 The Show
    Hearts of Iron
    Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War
    Rome: Total War

And of course…

Oregon Trail 2

• 2007 AAR League

oh man!  not even the first one.  i loved that game.  dont mean to toot my own horn but i could hunt like a lion with a dogs nose and is the size of a bear……with a gun.  also, why did everything go wrong for me in that game?  if it wasnt disease it was something else, like my oxen dying of thirst.

[attachment deleted by admin]

• Good list, Yanny.  I have had the pleasure of playing/beating most of those games.

I know Oregon Trail was popular as hell, but I didn’t think anyone played OT2.  I loved OD’ing grandma on the laudanum.  :lol:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m