• My main stratery is to take Yunnan (using Shanghi airforce) on J1, buy lots of transports, move some fighters of the Carolines and take the other Chinese territories (leaving some forces from Hong Kong).

Take FIC with Japenese Transports, and move as much airforce to Siam.

J2-Retake Yunnun with any gound units and as many air units as you can. Further attack China where possible, move main fleet of 1-2 carriers and mabey a battleship along with some DDs. This is where you more all you transports. Talking off which, all your J2 builds should be transports and artillary.

J3-Use bombers to take out Brittish fleet, use tranpots for Malaya, Phillipans and as much as the DEIs as you can. If the US have lone bombers off Guam, use 1 transport to take them out. If the Chinese retake Yunnun again, use airforce (if avabile, to retake it).

How do you do it, anyone like it.

• sounds tasty…just hope u get the right dice…i might give it a try and see what happens

• On J3 I built a factory in FIC, and used my Siam airforce about 6 tacks, 7 fighters and 4 heavys to take the huge Brittish force at Yunnun. That was the end of China.  It also destoyed a lot of Brittish forces. That turn I built a major factory in Mayla. No need for anything else to go into China.

Meanwhile I was sending some subs and destoyers out to the Carolines. I sent a small carrier fleet to destroy the ANZACs of Sydney. That meant I could send my full naval fleet (less transport) to the Carolines.

I used Mayla to turn out units to crush India, and built an NB in FIC, and used that factory for naval builds. It was usually a carrier, 1 to 2 destoryers or mabey a sub. With so many planes, you did not need to buy anymore. I uesd 2 transports to take my other island NOs and had India taken in J6. Then I built 2 more transports (so I had about 10) and used Mayala to build 5 inf and 5 art to drop into WA.

But the USA had 3 transports, and a mega fleet of Hawaii and moved it to Queensland and droped all their transport units their. Then they destoryed the Japensese fleet and the Carolines and took them.

More later

• British. there.  destroyers. maybe. Malaya. dropped. Japanese. destroyed.

seriously, my brain hurt reading your post.

• @MaherC:

British. there.  destroyers. maybe. Malaya. dropped. Japanese. destroyed.

seriously, my brain hurt reading your post.

You forgot the missing “?”.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m