• That could be a good idea. Of course if you want a shorter game then i suggest finding the original AAPacific. That game usually was over in 6-7 turns. I would say 2-3 hours if there were no breaks in the game.

• @SSPanzer:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback about how to shorten A&AP1940 up a bit.

Always attack on J1 and let us know the games turn out for each side. :-)

• @Hobbes:

@SSPanzer:

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you guys could give me some feedback about how to shorten A&AP1940 up a bit.

Oh so you must mean that the allies win every game then?

• @maverick_76:

@Hobbes:

@SSPanzer:

Oh so you must mean that the allies win every game then?

The way to find out if there’s a way or not for J to win on J1 is by trying it lots and I can only play next weekend. I’m just curious about the results.

• @SSPanzer:

Simple.
    Bring over a 12 pack instead of a 24.

• @allboxcars:

@SSPanzer:

Simple.
    Bring over a 12 pack instead of a 24.

I’d say the other way around: bring more of them… you’re more willing to take risks and not think too much  :-D

• besides the way i was doing it…there are many ways to shorten the game

how about trying to capture only 5 cities as Japan?

• That would make the game really easy for Japan. I mean if you are okay with Japan winning every single one of the games then by my guest.

• @maverick_76:

That would make the game really easy for Japan. I mean if you are okay with Japan winning every single one of the games then by my guest.

well…it will shorten the game wont it? :-D

• Yeah but it wouldn’t be any fun, don’t cut off your nose to spite your face, if you get what I mean.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m