Anti-Balistic-Missile-Defense

• thats nice

• Because Mikes a friggin Nazi!

• i am not a nazi. im pretty close but not a full nazi

• Sorry if i insulted ya F_alk. That was the only comparison I could think up at the time. I could try to come up with a better, non offensive one if ya like.

• @Jazz:

Sorry if i insulted ya F_alk. That was the only comparison I could think up at the time. I could try to come up with a better, non offensive one if ya like.

oh don’t apologise. You do need to amend it tho’.
    More like the American is the one who finishes high school - the Canadian goes to college
    :lol:
    my ass . . . it hurts from laughing.

• CC Wrote:

More like the American is the one who finishes high school - the Canadian goes to college

I think i can live with that version. :)

• @cystic:

the Canadian goes to college

what? the anglo-french bastard goes to college? the one who can’t decide who is parents are? …… eeeeeeeeegh :lol:

I still like the youngest brother of the US: a little criminal who is just as “smart” as his older brother, but fortunately just a criminal and not a religious nutcase with the bible and a gun in his hand :)

• @F_alk:

@cystic:

the Canadian goes to college

what? the anglo-french bastard goes to college? the one who can’t decide who is parents are? …… eeeeeeeeegh :lol:

I still like the youngest brother of the US: a little criminal who is just as “smart” as his older brother, but fortunately just a criminal and not a religious nutcase with the bible and a gun in his hand :)

ok,
    you made me laugh.
    For that reason i kill you last.
    (criminal? our “revolution” was a bunch of drunken irishmen . . . and our civil war was a “cowboys and indians” occurrance right here in Manitoba and it spawned the birth of a province . . . hardly a criminal - but you are funny tho’.). :lol:

• America has the “Whiskey Rebellion” and Canada has the “Hockey Rebellion” my mother used to say (born in Canada).

• @cystic:

ok,
    you made me laugh.
    For that reason i kill you last.
    (criminal? our “revolution” was a bunch of drunken irishmen . . . and our civil war was a “cowboys and indians” occurrance right here in Manitoba and it spawned the birth of a province . . . hardly a criminal - but you are funny tho’.). :lol:

Thanks for the first…. :)

but i was talking of Australia of course !

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m