• For those of you who don’t want to hack the xml files, here are 3 solitaire scenarios I had fun playing and they were a challenge: (use more n able AI)

With the AI being quite inept, you have to give it big advantages. But, properly positioned, it can be quite fun to play against. Here are 3 solitaire scenarios that will make you sharpen your strategies and tactics:

http://www.rainbownerd.com/wargaming/Three_Solitaire_Scenarios.zip

1. 270BC - Hannibal: You are Hannibal and you must conquer the world against the 7 nations allied against you. This is a good starter scenario. The 2-Hit elephants are a big advantage and this scenario is not too hard.

2. 270BC - Caeser: This one is a bit harder. You are Caeser and must conquer the world against the 7 nations allied against you. You also have 2-Hit units. But, they are stationary forts. Their lack of mobility makes both defense and offense more difficult.

3. Ultimate Pants - Marsupial Mayhem: Having heard of the horrors of Gallipoli, you are determined to not let it be repeated. So, you lead your Australian countrymen against the other 15 warmongering nations and impose peace on the world (Perhaps you should have not watched all those Crocodile Dundee movies last night). Conquering the island nations is not that hard (Japan, England, USA, Canada). But, staying on the mainland is tougher.

In all 3 scenarios you can count on sea superiority. But, you still need to maximize basic military strategies to win. You will need to do lots of feinting, scattering your enemy, building strong points, and mobile defense.

I found these scenarios to be difficult enough to provide a good challange. If you think they are too easy, I’ll make harder ones (grin).

Husker Mike

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m