• Founder TripleA Admin

I have just implemented rating for the Strategies and Rules posted on the website. Just go to an article (Strategy or Rule), read it, and then scroll to the bottom and rate the strategy on a scall of 1 to 5 with 5 being the best.

Sorry, but you must be a member to use this feature. So if you have been an anonymous user in the past, now is a good time to join. A little leary about joining? Then ask any other user on the site, I’ve never used the email address provided for anything but the automated features of phpBB, which can be turned off.

Enjoy!

• you are far too cool
    well, “cool” might be an inappropriate word. But still, this is great.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Thanks and go rate some of those articles! So far I’m the only one that has made any ratings and I rated all of my own articles 4 and 5 and I know that is not true. :D

Also, please do no be afraid to rate articles low, just be honest, nobody will ever know it was you (unless you tell them).

• Founder TripleA Admin

I just added a dynamic login/logout button that will be included on all pages, except the forums. Check it out.

Soon, I will have some other dynamic images for the article ratings. Also I will add dynamic images to notify you if you have already rated an article or not.

Have fun.

• Founder TripleA Admin

Does anybody think you should have the ability to change your rating?

• Founder TripleA Admin

Also, now the link image that tells you to rate the article has three different messages:

• login to rate article
    • rate article now
    • your rating: #
      (where # is the rating that you gave to the article)

Have fun!

Hey I’m on such a roll that maybe by the end of this week I’ll have a form that allows you to submit new articles!

• @djensen:

Thanks and go rate some of those articles! So far I’m the only one that has made any ratings and I rated all of my own articles 4 and 5 and I know that is not true. :D

Also, please do no be afraid to rate articles low, just be honest, nobody will ever know it was you (unless you tell them).

yes sir.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m