Where to Order From to Get it the 24th

• Are there any websites that I can order the game from that ship before the release date so I can have the game to play on the 24th of August or if I am ordering it will it be a few days late?

• try your your local comic book store.  i have got the last two releases on the day they came out from mine.

• '10

@katfishkris:

try your your local comic book store.  i have got the last two releases on the day they came out from mine.

Shipping always takes time, it just the nature of the beast.  We are shipping the games as soon as they arrive (1-2 days before release date) so they arrive as soon as possible.  Im sure other stores are doing just the same.

Support your local game store if you can to get it on D-Day.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

@katfishkris:

try your your local comic book store.  i have got the last two releases on the day they came out from mine.

Shipping always takes time, it just the nature of the beast.  We are shipping the games as soon as they arrive (1-2 days before release date) so they arrive as soon as possible.  Im sure other stores are doing just the same.

Support your local game store if you can to get it on D-Day.

I pre-ordered from Field Marshall Games a few weeks ago.  I think the only option was standard shipping.  Should I expect to get the game on Wed or Thur I guess then?

Thanks

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m