Get a French Control marker on the board by F2!

• My estimate is that this is the only possible way for France to actually control an originally non-French territory. Move UK infantry to Scotland F1 and take over Pro-Allied Eire F2!

• @McMan:

My estimate is that this is the only possible way for France to actually control an originally non-French territory. Move UK infantry to Scotland F1 and take over Pro-Allied Eire F2!

Even Easier: move the west African inf to any of the 3 empty neutrals next to it. However, be prepared to lose Turkey to Italy, Spain, Switzerland, and Sweden to Gemrany, and Mongolia to Japan. Also prepare to have all the other allies beat you up

• There won’t be anything left to beat after Germany has its way with you…

• I got Ethiopia as France, but only in F4 or F5… That single inf from western Africa moved there.

• Well another way is, if France is liberated, maybe if the Germans have poor defenses, in like Holland, they could use there new 4 infantry to hit them. Also why would you want Erie, it’s no important, if anything it would be good for potential sealion because England infantry and artillery couldn’t help.

• I realize that Eire is useless. The irony is the fact that the easiest, and perhaps the most realistic (as in won’t attack a true neutral) way for France to capture a territory is for it to capture something that doesn’t matter, underscoring the dismal state of France in general.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m