• This is a kinda sipmle plan, but that doesn’t make it easy. What I do is gather up my units to attack russia in a huge massive unstopable army (buy a lot of men and atrilery). When you are going to move this huge army in you must time it right. Dont wait too long, and dont turn back once you start. If you time it right your last wave of units to buy should be tanks so they can catch up with the slower moving army. Buy men/artillery, then switch to tanks a turn or two before its time to strike. If you time it right your army will be so big russia cant even think about stopping it uless they group all of their forces together, which really cant happen because they are spread out.

Obviously this is a semi rough plan. You must also hold off the allied navy. Keep your army neer russian borders so they cant pull troops north, and let your finland/norway troopes mass together and start a flanking attack in the north timed together with your main attack. Germanies 16 fighters MUST be used carefully. Always make keeping your fighters alive #1 priority. They are too expensive to replace if you lose more than 1 a round.

• Actually, its a good blueprint for my strategy, with one difference. First Turn, Germany buys 2 Bombers and Infantry. Second Turn, another 2 Bombers, and Artillery. Next turn, Infantry and Artillery. Next turn, Attack East Poland with almost everything. Now, buy all Tanks. Next Turn, attack Belorussia with everything. Buy all Infantry (for defense. Attack Moscow, Buy all Infantry.

Remember to use your Subs stall the Americans (Recently allowed again by AAEMC cheers)

• AND JUST WHO IS IT YOU’LL BE ATTACKING? MY LARGE BORDER GUARD MAKING YOU COMMIT SUBSTANTIAL FORCES PERHAPS EVEN TANKS TO HOLD A REGION IN THE FACE OF THE WHOLE RED ARMY WITH NO AIR COVER? BRING IT ON !
    P.S. YOUR RIGHT ONLY your DEAD WILL SEE THE END OF WAR

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m