• Excuse me if this has been covered somewhere before, but I’m a newbie on this forum, and cant seem to find it. 
    Question:  On turn J1 or J2…Japan has not and does not DOW anyone.  If the Japanese attack an un-occupied(never occupied by UK or ANZAC) Dutch territory, the UK and ANZAC consider that an act of war.  Because of this would the US be able to declare war on Japan on US1 or US2?  Answer:  I say no, because Japan did not declare war on UK or ANZAC.  But it is kinda fuzzy and I can see a possible argument for the other side of this…ie…Japan committed an act of war.
    Thanks
    C

• @Jagdtiger:

Excuse me if this has been covered somewhere before, but I’m a newbie on this forum, and cant seem to find it.  
    Question:  On turn J1 or J2…Japan has not and does not DOW anyone.  If the Japanese attack an un-occupied(never occupied by UK or ANZAC) Dutch territory, the UK and ANZAC consider that an act of war.  Because of this would the US be able to declare war on Japan on US1 or US2?  Answer:  I say no, because Japan did not declare war on UK or ANZAC.  But it is kinda fuzzy and I can see a possible argument for the other side of this…ie…Japan committed an act of war.
    Thanks
    C

Japan must declare war on UK/ANZAC to invade a dutch colony.  Upon declaring war with UK/Anzac the US immediately declares war on Japan.

You can only invade a dutch colony without provoking US involvment if UK or Anzac attack Japan first.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m