• Could someone please offer some insight into the following situation that we came across while playing A&AP40:

Question 1: India was controlled by Japan (UK completely out of the game), and Japan controlled Borneo. ANAZAC forces then took Borneo. So my question is….I know Japan obviously drops 4 for losing Borneo, but does ANZAC then go up 4 for taking Borneo?

Question 2: If the US dropped a Naval Base in the Philippines on their turn, can ANZAC forces (or UK for that matter) use the port to repair their ships during their turn?

Any insight into these technicalities would be most appreciated.

• @SSPanzer:

Could someone please offer some insight into the following situation that we came across while playing A&AP40:

Question 1: India was controlled by Japan (UK completely out of the game), and Japan controlled Borneo. ANAZAC forces then took Borneo. So my question is….I know Japan obviously drops 4 for losing Borneo, but does ANZAC then go up 4 for taking Borneo?

Question 2: If the US dropped a Naval Base in the Philippines on their turn, can ANZAC forces (or UK for that matter) use the port to repair their ships during their turn?

Any insight into these technicalities would be most appreciated.

Question 1: Yes, ANZAC would get the income, until India is liberated then UK would regain control (i belive)

Question 2: If the ships are in a naval base at the purchase phase (when you repair factories) then yes they would be repaired.  However, as per errata Phillipines starts with an airbase and a naval base.

• Official Q&A

Nice work, Vareel.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m