• How do I play against the CPU?  I know it sucks but I want to try.

I don’t think you can… atleast not with my version of Triplea…

• I keep looking but I think your right.  So my only option is to play with one of you guys.

• I play myself a lot =)

• One thing I have heard mention of here is taking move concepts from other games that have been posted and using them when playing against yourself.

It is viable for the early moves, but becomes impossible in later moves.  Still give you a chance to try out your own concepts against varius moves and opens by other players…
    How can Germany beat the West Russia Stack?
    How to handle Egypt and India?
    German Med Fleet Uses?

Just use the concepts and ideas posted, form up your counters, and see what works.

Then, once you are comfortable with your strategies, engage one of the folks on this board in a game, and test it against a real opponent.

• 2007 AAR League

hey i’ve got a couple strategies i’ d  like to try online. i do not have triplea. but i do have revised set up.

try the games forum… their is guys usually waiting to have an PBEM game…

• 2007 AAR League

what is PBEM?

PBEM = Play-By-E-Mail

most guys use a module map downloaded offline…

for those interested though you can use Triplea for PBEM (atleast my 4th "Edition Triplea does) where you can use the map and dice roller and all info is sent by email…

GG

• 2007 AAR League

thanks guy , but i dont have triplea. could’nt  we play through email  or the forum and have a board set up at home. once i find a player do we both go to daak.de?  thanks for the help i’m new to the computer lingo.

when I did it I used the stuff on www.flames-of-europe.de

GG

• 2007 AAR League

do you wanna play?

no sorry… if anything I watch these boards but the rest of the time I have school or a house project that requires me (and currently I am moving so if for any reason the GG dissapears for a week or 2…) but if you go to the Games forum their should be a couple guys up for a game… ncscswitch, dzrtfish, trihero, darthmaximus, these are the guys to talk to… I just was answering the question…

and as I was saying, the best way to play is triplea (dear God did that rhyme?)

GG

• @triforce:

How do I play against the CPU?  I know it sucks but I want to try.

There is an AI in TripleA in the latest version.  Hit “Start Local Game” on startup, and you can select “Easy AI” for any of the players.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m