• Im not sure if this is true but seems very possible. PEACE

Dive Bomber
    Vehicle-Airplane
    Standard Soldier and Vehicle Matrix (probably will only have short range values)
    –-----
    Strafe- This unit can attack ground based units or they may just leave this off and let ground attacks be assumed to happen
    Dogfight- This unit can attack units with type Vehicle-Airplane
    High Flier- This unit can only be attacked by units with an ability that states it can attack Vehicle-Airplane units.

Bomber-
    Vehicle-Airplane
    Standard Soldier and Vehicle Matrix (probably will only have short range values)

Bomber- This unit can attack ground based units or they may just leave this off and let ground attacks be assumed to happen
    Blast- When this unit attacks, make a separate roll against each unit in the target hex.
    High Flier- This unit can only be attacked by units with an ability that states it can attack Vehicle-Airplane units.

Anti-Aircraft Gun
    Soldier Artillery
    Standard Soldier and Vehicle Matrix (probably will only have short range values and no values for soldier attacks)

Eyes to the sky- This unit can only attack units with type Vehicle-Airplane

• That’s similar to how I was hoping they would set it up.  Thus far, I’ve only heard talk about fighters, so it’s refreshing to hear someone talk about bombers.  :-D

• @AgentOrange:

That’s similar to how I was hoping they would set it up.  Thus far, I’ve only heard talk about fighters, so it’s refreshing to hear someone talk about bombers.  :-D

Especially dive bombers.  How can you have a game involving German tactics and not have the Stuka?  I’m already painting bulls-eyes on the top of my Russian tanks… :)

• Im thinking that there is going to be stukkas and zeros. Both will be dive bombers and i have a feeling that the stukka will have some psycological effect on the troops because of the airfoil that was attached below it. I also have a preminition that they wont have big bombers yet. They are gunna stick to small planes, stukka, me109, zero, corsair, thunderbolt, mustang. AWSOME. I cant wait. Plus i wanna see some german bmw motorcycles. PEACE

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m