• NCAA –- Nebraska. Go Cornhuskers! :D

• (chuckes and snickers) No I am not participating in a football pool this year, I’m just curious-
    Well I was going to say the Jets would take AFC East but Chad Pennigton has been hurt and will miss a good chunk of the Season!

• The Baltimore Colts! No, wait…

The LA Rams! No, wait…

The Cleveland Browns! No, wait…

The St. Louis Cardinals! No, wait…

The New Orleans Saints! No, wait…

Aw, skip it!

• chuckles again jefe thanks!

• :-? Wadisay?
    Wadisay? :D

• Now that the pre season is over what do you think?

In the AFC:

Division Winners

NE
    Pit
    Ten
    Oak

Wild cards: Den, Mia

Championship - Pit over Ten

NFC:

Phil
    Chi
    TB
    St.L

Wild Cards: GB, Atl

Championship - Phil over TB

SB - Pit over Phil

Sleeper teams - Buffalo, Jets if Vinny plays well – but they both play in the toughest Division, Giants maybe over Atl for wild card (depending on how/when Vick gets back)

• '19 Moderator

I have been a packer fan since I was 8 years old and belive me in 1980 that was not a popular thing. When Phoenix got at team I tried to become a Cardnals fan but its hard to get the cheese out of your blood. Especialy when the cards do things like hiring Emmit :o

My second favorite team is who ever is playing Dallas this week. :P

• Ok My Jets are 0-4.

I’m not enjoying this season so far!

Recomendations? (Besides follow another team-my wife and kidas already
    offered that one!)

• @sherman28:

Ok My Jets are 0-4.

I’m not enjoying this season so far!

Recomendations? (Besides follow another team-my wife and kidas already
    offered that one!)

when the unusual circumstance of the Vikes or the Bombers are not doing well occurs, I consider hijacking a vial of KCl . . . that’ll stop your heart, and you wont even care!!!

• THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY

19-0 BABY!!!

ok, before you all start bashing the buckeyes and saying last season was a fluke or something’ i really dont expect them to return to the championship. i was shocked we did as good as we did last season. if we keep playing like we are now, Michigan will walk all over us (grrrr) :evil:.

but hey, i can dream of a perfect season right?

• Potassium Chloride? It’s been a while since i did chemistry… is that correct?

M4-If your team is doing well the bragging rights are yours!

• ProFootball-DA BEARS

College Football-Tennessee

• @cystic:

when the unusual circumstance of the Vikes or the Bombers are not doing well occurs, I consider hijacking a vial of KCl . . . that’ll stop your heart, and you wont even care!!!

What about those of us who aren’t in a position to steal chemicals and are too lazy to make them ourselves?

• sherman 28 wrote:

M4-If your team is doing well the bragging rights are yours!

damn straight. but there are some whiney dorks who refuse to respect my boys. no matter how good they do. im in florida, and one store in my local mall refused to sell any ohio state hats since they beat UM in the Fiesta Bowl. even though they had 500 UM National Championship hats a week before the game. idiots.

Football is the official religion of Florida after all…… :lol:

• @Grigoriy:

@cystic:

What about those of us who aren’t in a position to steal chemicals and are too lazy to make them ourselves?

bathtub,
    razor.

• Guerrilla Guy wrote:

Football is the official religion of Florida after all…… :lol

dont i know it. im on my 11th year in this god-forsaken state. and ive been defending OSU’s honor the whole time. you should’ve seen my friends faces on January 4th. it was so unbelievably beautiful. :lol: my favorite was my history teacher. he said that it would utterly impossible for us to keep up with UM’s speed. i rubbed it in for the rest of the semester. needless to say, i wasnt his favorite student… :wink:

@M-4_Sherman:

Guerrilla Guy wrote:

Football is the official religion of Florida after all…… :lol

dont i know it. im on my 11th year in this god-forsaken state. and ive been defending OSU’s honor the whole time. you should’ve seen my friends faces on January 4th. it was so unbelievably beautiful. :lol: my favorite was my history teacher. he said that it would utterly impossible for us to keep up with UM’s speed. i rubbed it in for the rest of the semester. needless to say, i wasnt his favorite student… :wink:

did they get embarrased in previous years? :wink:

• Guerrilla Guy Wrote:

did they get embarrased in previous years?

we lost 19 starters after the 98-99 season. so we sucked pretty bad the next few years. but the majority of their jokes were about the trademark “block O” we use as a logo on hats and stuff. my friends favorite term for us was “the zero’s”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m